Ultimate Marvel iCal

jtg3885

Banned
webcal://ical.mac.com/alienyouthct/MarvelUltimates.ics

I got really bored and set this up last night. So if there are any fellow Mac users out there, Subscribe to that file, and set it to update once a week, if you want. I've got events for each comic that's released, including the solicitation and price. *shrugs* Not sure how useful this is to anyone, but hey. It burned 15 minutes of my time when I was really, REALLY bored.

EDIT: You can also shock and amaze your friends with how nerdy you are by moving the file onto your iPod, and have the latest Ultimate Marvel calendar and solicitations at your fingertips, no matter where you go.

Last edited:
Updated to include March finally (I had to replace my computer first). Anyone else actually using this? Because if you are, I'll start adding separate iCal files for other imprints.

jtg3885 said:
Updated to include March finally (I had to replace my computer first). Anyone else actually using this? Because if you are, I'll start adding separate iCal files for other imprints.

I don't remember if anyone has said they use a Mac here...

COOL COOL. Thanks J for the head ups.

If you guys start seeing my personal appointments, lemme know. I found out that my latest doctor appointment was accidently part of the Marvel iCal and so it was posted publicly on the net. Oops. :)

Now everyone knows about that third nipple removal surgery - how embarrassing. ;)

Yeah, but you might as well just PM the link to Goody, since he'd probably win anyway. :lol:

I keed, Goody...

J!!! Can you give me the link to the site. Cause I also want to get other marvel titles on my iCAL

The link at the top is all you're going to get. I put it together myself using the resources on here and on Marvel.com. I don't have a source of 616 Marvel information, such as what titles are delayed and such, or I'd try and put together more calendars.

Last edited:
jtg3885 said:
If someone can front me a link to a place that's fairly good about letting us know about the delays of all the other Marvel titles, I'll start setting up additional iCals as well.

Actually we've got a new thread in the Gen. Comics forum that will contain the updated shipping info every week.

Latest posts

Back