Ultimate Marvel Team-Up TPB's!?!?! whats going on!!!!

icemastertron said:
Does the HardCover have ALL the issues? Cuz if so, I found the same HC that I found last time, but didnt get to buy it yet. I will next month. I know it'll be there, since the HC's been there for over a year.

I'ts $39.99.
Ice, if you can find a copy I'm willing to pay for it, and whatever shipping costs you'd need. I'll even send you my softcovers of 2 & 3 if you want them.

Baxter said:
Ice, if you can find a copy I'm willing to pay for it, and whatever shipping costs you'd need. I'll even send you my softcovers of 2 & 3 if you want them.
If I can find one, sure. Though the only one I found was just one copy in the store.

Hardcover included the Punisher story, as far as I know (I got those as singles, so doot, i could be wrong)

The HC has all issues and the Spider-Man special.

Baxter said:
Okay, I didn't pick it up, but leafed through V1 at a bookstore yesterday and got real confused. You've all complained about the artwork, but it's got Matt Wagner AND Phil Hester. How can you ***** about those two?
That's exactly what I was thinking when those complaints came up.

I'm under the impression that it's the coloring and inking. I read # 9, the infamous FF out of continuity issue, and the art was alright. (I've become soured by Mahfood as of late, but there's no denying the guy is talented and well crazy fun when you're in the mood for him). I think the combination of the old "Ultimate" font (from 2001-2002) and the colors might have made Mahfood's work come across as garish to some.

Latest posts

Back