Ultimate Marvel Timeline / Chronology (v. 3.0)

Most likely.

By the way, I hate what the new site design does to the first post on each page. Its really screwing up how the timeline looks. Small potatoes, I know, but I had to say it.

how does it screw it up? there's just an add on the right side. I don't think any text is lost.

how does it screw it up? there's just an add on the right side. I don't think any text is lost.

Its only on my work computer that it does it, and its only because another program which controls all the shipping and manifests (I manage a UPS Store) takes up about a quarter of the screen on the right side, thereby automatically shrinking the IE page, and the timeline along with it. It just looks all scrunched up, which makes it harder to read. But as I said, on every other computer its fine. I'd posted that the day of the site update (or day after), before I had a chance to see the timeline on other computers and realized what the problem was. So yeah, no big deal. It didn't delete or alter any of the text, it just scrunched it up, no biggie.

I must say i never really post on here, but i have been following for years. This guide really helps alot. It hasnt been updated in a while, im just wondering whats up with that ?

I must say i never really post on here, but i have been following for years. This guide really helps alot. It hasnt been updated in a while, im just wondering whats up with that ?

I just made the decision to stop picking up Ultimate comics by single issues like I used to, and instead I just am going to do it by the TPBs. Its just easier for me.

However, I will be reading the issues as they are released (once I get around to setting up my internet connection at home), and will update on an almost weekly basis from then on out.

I just needed a temporary break from the Ult verse after Ultimatum, but thats over with now. I'm basically just waiting to get internet set up and get caught up on the newer issues (from the past 4 months or so).

But don't worry, I'm still dedicated to it.

I was worried there. My following of the Ultimate Universe will probably die with this timeline.

I was worried there. My following of the Ultimate Universe will probably die with this timeline.

Don't worry, I'll be updating it very soon. Been catching up on the post-Ultimatum comics and newer Marvel Zombie titles (Deadpool - Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool Corps, MZ5). I'll hopefully have a complete update done this weekend.

Latest posts

Back