Ultimate Moleman

DIrishB said:
Maybe Timothy Leary's, but I doubt Ellis'.
Think also of Ellis, not just of Leary, for both their hearts are located on the fractal superstructure of reality, upon which all the cyberians of the world unite in the blissful presence of the Wired.

hansmoleman.jpg

"No one's gay for Moleman."
ourchair said:
Give a taste of the Moleman's mushrooms a chance!
Mushrooms? I knew he could do genetic engineering and all that stuff, but who knew he could do that...

DIrishB said:
I didn't know they were Scientologists.

They're not. But we're lead to believe so as a ploy to get us to lick Ultimate Moleman! DONT DO IT!

Hawkeye101 said:
They're not. But we're lead to believe so as a ploy to get us to lick Ultimate Moleman! DONT DO IT!
Why would we want to lick him? Did you see that one hairy mole under his nose for cryin' out loud?

Doc Comic said:
Why would we want to lick him? Did you see that one hairy mole under his nose for cryin' out loud?
We already established that it's all for the psychedelic trippin, yo.

RUFUS! said:
i didn't really notice that his character changed...he had the same personality & traits as 616 Moleman
Well, 616 Moleman was ostracized because of his looks. Ultimate Moleman was ostracized for pursuing forbidden research. I'd say that's a difference in terms of character motivation.

ourchair said:
Well, 616 Moleman was ostracized because of his looks. Ultimate Moleman was ostracized for pursuing forbidden research. I'd say that's a difference in terms of character motivation.

Plus so far Ultimate Mole Man hasn't shown the Daredevil-like radar-sense and martial arts 616 Mole Man has.

Hyperstorm said:
Plus so far Ultimate Mole Man hasn't shown the Daredevil-like radar-sense and martial arts 616 Mole Man has.
Yup.

I still have a hard time reading Silver Age Fantastic Four comics in which Mole Man actually gives Reed a tough fight, though.

I honestly hope it stays that way, too. Mole Man is all brain, no brawn, in the Ultimate Universe. Let him have his poop men to do his bidding. ;)

Yeah, that's why I want to see him back in the title some way or another. I'm sure Millar could do something where he and Doom team up... That would redeem his entire run with me if that ever happened.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, that's why I want to see him back in the title some way or another. I'm sure Millar could do something where he and Doom team up... That would redeem his entire run with me if that ever happened.
:sick: Doom is levels above Mole-Man. That was the worst idea ever. Sorry Goodz. If anything they should make Doom one of the biggest Ultimate threats. Which Millar has set up with his whole Doom tying into Namor (invasion) deal.

TheManWithoutFear said:
:sick: Doom is levels above Mole-Man. That was the worst idea ever. Sorry Goodz. If anything they should make Doom one of the biggest Ultimate threats. Which Millar has set up with his whole Doom tying into Namor (invasion) deal.
I think Ultimate Doom is less likely to do any villain team-ups than say Magneto or the Goblin. Most certainly, Ultimate Doom is just too much of an arrogant prick to ever deign to let Moleman be a part of whatever schemes he plans to concoct.

Patriot Mk2 said:
Its possible he'd just trick Moley into helping him with the false promise of Atlantis tech.
Exactly. Because Doom is a dirty sneaky bastard like that, who refuses to share the future with anyone else but himself.

For some reason, that made me think of Thomas Edison, a guy who Doom could relate very well to. Like Edison, Doom is also hating the future.

http://www.tshirtcannon.us/warrenellis/edison1.html

Latest posts

Back