Ultimate Moleman

Goodwill

I did some serious digging to see if there was a thread about this and, to my surprise, I found out there wasn't... I thought it would be interesting to see how you guys think he faired in the Ultimate Universe.

I thought he was really cool for some reason. I mean, I hadn't known who he was prior to reading it and wasn't expecting much out of him judging him off of his namesake, but Mole Man delivered. He opened the flood-gates to Atlantis, was the FF's first real threat, and knows a thing or two about said to be extinct but not creatures. I think if they elaborated on him soon there could be a much greater villain than he's already put on.

I thought 616 Moleman had more of an elegiac quality to him. Ultimate Moleman was shunned because of his forbidden experiments, which is more realistic but not as comic book poetic as being shunned for his ugliness.

Well, if not shunned for his ugliness, he should have been. :)

Anyway, do you see him coming back for the Tomb of Namor arc? I really hope so because, otherwise, he'd just be lost in the building UFF continuity. I mean, he was the one that obsessed over the lost city while he was under New York City. Millar should be pretty aware of that, too.

Goodwill said:
I mean, he was the one that obsessed over the lost city while he was under New York City. Millar should be pretty aware of that, too.
Millar should. He co-wrote that story with Bendis, after all.

TheManWithoutFear said:
You said that just to make sure someone sees it and brings it off topic?
No, it was a serious observation, although you've got a great idea there. :D

ourchair said:
This is the most succinct and concise thread we'll ever have on this forum, I swear.
Patrick Duffy.

dalret01.jpg

Yeah, I'd definitely like to see him back. Definitely have some situation where its ff and mole vs atlantis or ff and atlantis vs mole or ff vs atlantis and mole. Or maybe all three.

Frapalino said:
i just reread the arc last night and i really like moleman. he's good and dirty and just wanting some action from a hot invisible chick. what's not to like?

EEEEEEEEEEEEW! He's like, mold or something. There is probably fungus under those skin folds of his.

Hawkeye101 said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEW! He's like, mold or something. There is probably fungus under those skin folds of his.
The fungus under the folds of his skin are actually made of the same kind of fungus that makes magic mushrooms so... magic. Try it! Lick the Ultimate Moleman's skin and you'll get a unique psychedelic experience.

Latest posts

Back