Ultimate Mr. Sinister...

He might never have been dead. It was never confirmed as far as I remember.

Oh God no. :sick:

Why not? So far, we've only seen Apocalypse as a figment of Sinister's imagination. Plus, wasn't one of the dominant theories for awhile that Xavier was actually Apocalypse? What's the difference?

Why not? So far, we've only seen Apocalypse as a figment of Sinister's imagination. Plus, wasn't one of the dominant theories for awhile that Xavier was actually Apocalypse? What's the difference?
Because I'm sick of this character being that character. Why can't they all be seperate characters?

I can't wait to see the day where Beast is actually Corsair! Woohoo!

Because I'm sick of this character being that character. Why can't they all be seperate characters?

I can't wait to see the day where Beast is actually Corsair! Woohoo!

Hmmmm....I guess you're right. Initially, the idea sounds cool. But then when you think about it---with Cable already being future Wolverine, the idea of another character being someone else already introduced is a bit repetitive.

On a sidenote---I totally had a kickass idea of Ultimate Purple Man being Sinister.

A metaphysical being forcing his servant to give him his body.

Works for me.

That idea actually works too.

Last edited:
A metaphysical being forcing his servant to give him his body.

Works for me.

That's the way I see it, too. Didn't Apocalypse need Sinister to kill a certain amount of mutants before he could appear? What if Sinister killed himself as a last resort, allowing Apocalypse to come into being using his body?

I get what Ice is saying and I agree, but in this instance I'm siding with DSF
What he's saying isn't what I'm against.

I just meant I don't want Sinister to actually BE Apocalypse like future Cable is Wolverine. It's one thing for Sinister to give his body for Apocalypse (which isn't a bad idea), but not for them to be the exact same person like the example stated before.

I just meant I don't want Sinister to actually BE Apocalypse like future Cable is Wolverine. It's one thing for Sinister to give his body for Apocalypse (which isn't a bad idea), but not for them to be the exact same person like the example stated before.

I'm in agreement.

Why should it matter? If it's a good story...

Why should it matter? If it's a good story...
No. That's never a good reason. Good story or not, it should never happen. Because what's the point of forging characters into one? All these characters have their own uniqueness to them, and it's all ruined when they put them into one.

There's no point. They shouldn't be sacrificed for the sake of "a good story."

Aaaaaand he still looks retarded, that is all.

The reason why there is a new look, really, is so that the artist doesn't have to draw all those tats.

Anyway, all this suggests, in my opinion, is that Sinister is a Horseman. We've seen what Apocalypse looks like in the UU so we don't have to worry about them being the same. Ice is right - they shouldn't forge characters together... Unless necessary for the story. For instance, other than the fact that I think Spider-Man does need a supporting cast that doesn't have super powers, I think it would be cool for Liz Allen to have super powers... Especially after her blatant distaste for mutants. It would be interesting to see her deal with. Story-wise. In the long run? Probably not the best idea.

Latest posts

Back