Ultimate Nightmare continuity

So... Going back to the different kinds of magic... Do you think that the Fantastic Four's power will be considered magic? They didn't get their powers by ordinary means... The N-Zone could very well be where all the magic is derived from.

Do you think that the Fantastic Four's power will be considered magic?

No no no no no no no no no.

Ha, I was just rereading this thread, and it's like three of them have been merged into one. :lol:

Why do I even bother with the Timeline thread? I mean I see continuity/timeline questions asked all the time on this board, even though there's an accurate (or at least mostly) timeline of the Ultimate universe right here on the board. Its been here for almost two years people, its not new news! Oh well...

DIrishB said:
Why do I even bother with the Timeline thread? I mean I see continuity/timeline questions asked all the time on this board, even though there's an accurate (or at least mostly) timeline of the Ultimate universe right here on the board. Its been here for almost two years people, its not new news! Oh well...

What timeline thread? :wink:

I I have said before the order is as follows:

Ultimates
Ultimate War
Ultimate Six
Ultimate Deathlock (USM)
Ultimate Galactus Trilogy/Ultimate Vision
Ultimates 2: Gods and Monsters
Magnetic North
Ultimates 2 Annual
Ultimates 2: Grand Theft America
Ultimates 3

As for the X-Men team in Nightmare, he used Wolverine, because everyone wants to write Wolverine. No one even gives Wolverine enough time to eat and sleep to be in all the places he's at in any given comic.

And no, I'd shoot somebody if the FF's powers were magic based (however I did read something about an ancient Indian (India) people who believed the powers of the elements could be harnessed, It was in the back of one of the UFF volumes)

Oh, and as always Hawkeye would kick all-o-thier rears (with his fingernails, no less)

Actually, don't forget:

Hawkeye101 said:
Ultimates: Super-Human
Ultimate Spider-Man: Public Scrutiny (#28-32)
Ultimate Adventures
Ultimates: Homeland Security

Ultimate War
Ultimate Six
Ultimate Spider-Man: Superstars (#66-71)
Ultimate Galactus Trilogy
Ultimate Vision
Ultimates 2: Gods and Monsters
Ultimate X-Men: Magnetic North
Ultimates Annual #1
Ultimates 2: Grand Theft America
Ultimates Annual #2
Ultimates 3

Hawkeye101 said:
I As for the X-Men team in Nightmare, he used Wolverine, because everyone wants to write Wolverine. No one even gives Wolverine enough time to eat and sleep to be in all the places he's at in any given comic.

u saw this i hope? Your post reminded me.:D :lol:

Latest posts

Back