Ultimate Nightmare gave me nightmares...

moonmaster said:
Once I had a dream which ended with me tripping and falling, but waking up just before I hit the ground. The odd thing is that I still felt dizzy like I was falling even though I was awake.

I know exactly what you mean. Happens to me too.

One time I had a dream that my 2-year old son had a jetpack and was terrorizing the populace, killing them with lasers. I was the only one who could stop him. I had to shoot him with lasers and watch him cry in agony.

That one almost put me in therapy.

I guess that was the same night you were playing with the jetpack in SA?

ProjectX2 said:
I guess that was the same night you were playing with the jetpack in SA?

Correct. :lol:

UltimateE said:
One time I had a dream that my 2-year old son had a jetpack and was terrorizing the populace, killing them with lasers. I was the only one who could stop him. I had to shoot him with lasers and watch him cry in agony.

That one almost put me in therapy.

The only reason you should go to therapy is to tell the therapist how cool you are for having that dream. :rockon:

In fact, I want this story to be published in Superman or something.

Come on guys. 2-yeard old. Jetpack terrorist. Father shoots him with lasers. Great stuff.

Bass said:
In fact, I want this story to be published in Superman or something.

Come on guys. 2-yeard old. Jetpack terrorist. Father shoots him with lasers. Great stuff.
Indeed. Everyone knows father and son stories are the stuff of mythology. I don't see why this dream should not permeate itself into the Jungian mindscape.

Dunno if this has been pointed out in ultimate nightmare 5, the "captain russia's" shield is actually a face been pulled to make a star like captain americas, 1 of my friends read it and pointed it out 2 me

yeah that whole entry sequence was f-d up cool. I like the big guy with six eyes-looked kinda like 616 juggernaut. But with six eyes.

Shihad said:
Dunno if this has been pointed out in ultimate nightmare 5, the "captain russia's" shield is actually a face been pulled to make a star like captain americas, 1 of my friends read it and pointed it out 2 me

Yeah, that's been noted. It's one of the other experiments.

"They didn't get me a shield. So I made my own."

E said:
Yesterday I was relaxing and I pulled out some comics I hadn't read in a while, including Ultimate Nightmare.

Last night I had a dream that I was defecting from Russia and I could barely speak English. My wife was like a translator and helping me get used to America, along with this other chick we know. But we weren't married.

I had a terrible accent that I couldn't lose, no matter how hard I tried, and I tried to read things but could only recognize certain words. My inability to comprehend English was very real.

It was weird.

Oh, ya. After I read everything Ultimate and played the Ultimate Spider-Man game. I had a dream I was in the Ultimate Universe. I was a student at E.S.U. I had to go Midtown to go to the local comic shop. When all of a sudden. Ultimate Man-Wolf appeared. He had escaped from a lab where he had been held prisoner, he was trashing downtown. Spider-Man had came swinging down over my head. Spidey goes for a punch and the Man-Wolf just bats him away. The Man-Wolf then runs over to spidey and tries to take a bite out of him. Spidey then holds him at bay by holding jaws open. The Man-Wof thrashes around violently. Spidey the quickly webs a lose piece of a building and stuffs it in the Man-Wolf mouth. As the Man-Wolf claws at the object in his mouth. Spidey then tries to web up the Man-Wolf but he breaks free. The Man-Wolf the pulls the piece of building out of his mouth. He then turns his attention on a Woman and her child. The Man-Wolf then leaps at them. Spidey web lines the Man-Wolf by his tail stopping his attack inches from the woman's face. Spidey the swings the Man-Wolf and knocking him into a van. The Man-Wolf then stammers up and takes a fling leap at Spidey. As the beast flies twards him Spidey webs the Man-Wolf's hands. He then ducks, the Man-Wolf goes fling over head. Spidey then yanks him back and slams him to the ground. The Man-Wolf is knock out cold. Spidey then sat down. It had taken a lot out of him. Someone says, look! The Man-Wolf then slowly turns back human. Spidey then wispers, Jameson? Spidey then grabs the guy and swing off. Thats when I woke up.

i have had a many comic related dreams...thing is though...often times when i'm dreaming, i realize that i'm dreaming...and that's when the fun begins. since i know i'm dreaming, i can pretty much do whatever i want. kinda like chaos magic except with less chaos. anytime one of the bad guys is about to win or someone's about to be eaten by a zombie, i just go hey, this is my dream mother ****er...and just blast him with heat vision or lasers from my fingertips or whatever is my fancy...i'm pretty sure that makes me a super-hero for real, but unfortunately, a pretty lame one.

Latest posts

Back