Ultimate Onslaught?

UltimateE said:
I didn't read any X-Men immediately before that - the clone came right after?

No, the clone was around a while before.

Dr.Strangefate said:
My point from that is if Xavier is supposed to be evil, I think he should do it right from his chair, in his blazer and silly little sweater he wears from time to time. Rather than the big big Scary thing Suit.

But you forget, that Onslaught was its own "being". That is what you make it sound like. Onslaught is only an energy form inside armor, made out of the psychs of Xavier and Magneto.

Last edited:
Dr.Strangefate said:
Lex Luthor is one of the best villians for DC because he walks around wearing a suit and tie and simply eminating power, while not having much power at all. I think this version of Luthor is a hell of a lot better than the "Im wearing a Purple and Green Robot Suit! oooh! I'm evil!"

My point from that is if Xavier is supposed to be evil, I think he should do it right from his chair, in his blazer and silly little sweater he wears from time to time. Rather than the big big Scary thing Suit.

Second Off.. this isnt really Vaughn's doing, this is expanding on the original Millar work. Xavier has never been a goody goody. He has a goal, and he's used to getting what he wants because he's a f--king psychic! He is trying to force the US government to get what he wants, while Magneto thinks its right to just take over the system. They're still on two sides about the issue, but i dont find either of them evil. (I do however find it Ironic that Magneto's trying to build this Utopian Society and Xavier's the Realist trying to get things to work in -this- society)

EDIT: OOH, I forgot! Maybe if we do Ultimate Onslaught, we can Reboot all of the Ultimate Characters! I've Been Hankering for an Ultimate Girl Bucky!! (that was sarcastic, I would die a thousand times before reading another Heroes Reborn Comic... Seriously)

You're absolutely right... But, there's tons less drama to that kind of story, you know? That's why it wouldn't work well in the UU.

Latest posts

Back