Ultimate Origins

I'm hoping that they do a Ultimate Cap mini soon. His full origin has never been told, and plus, it would be a great place to introduce Ultimate Red Skull.

moonmaster said:
I'm hoping that they do a Ultimate Cap mini soon. His full origin has never been told, and plus, it would be a great place to introduce Ultimate Red Skull.
The Ultimate Cap Mini was supposed to come out last December. It'll still come out....just God knows when...

icemastertron said:
The Ultimate Cap Mini was supposed to come out last December. It'll still come out....just God knows when...

That was never officially announced, and I've got the nagging feeling that they were talking about is what turned out to be Ultimate Secret - it has McNiven on pencils like the Ult. Cap mini was supposed to, and Warren Ellis has said that he took over writing the ******** trilogy from Mark Millar. I think that was just bad info.

UltimateE said:
I would guess that books like Ultimate Iron Man are meant to accomplish this very thing. If hey made it an ongoing focused on a new character each arc it would probably cut down on numbers.
True.

It's a befuddlingly logical fact that if Marvel were to use a single "title" AKA this hypothetical Ultimate Origins series as the banner with which to headline the origins and debuts of Ultimatized characters, it would probably work against them.

They'd rather churn out multiple minis called "Ultimate Speedball" or "Ultimate Rocket Racer" and thus making the promotional write ups revolve around the name. To some extent this logic might be behind some of the reasons why Ultimate Team-Up never pulled in the same numbers that the other Ultimate titles did, because silly people saw it as an Ultimate Spider-Man with Character of the Month book, rather than accepting it as an experimental anthology book featuring different artists, themes and characters.

Huh...Nick Fury will be appearing? But...he's in the Supreme Power verse... So either he'll somehow return to the Ultimate universe before Ultimate Origins (unlikely), or appear in only flashback scenes (likely). Or they'll just ignore their own continuity again and have him back in the Ultimate universe (most likely).

Huh...Nick Fury will be appearing? But...he's in the Supreme Power verse... So either he'll somehow return to the Ultimate universe before Ultimate Origins (unlikely), or appear in only flashback scenes (likely). Or they'll just ignore their own continuity again and have him back in the Ultimate universe (most likely).
He will probably be back in time to Ultimatum which Origins leads up to.

I'm putting my chips down.

We'll discover that Wolverine masturbated into the primordial ooze. We are all his children, and he can incestuize any of us he chooses.

Latest posts

Back