Ultimate Power - Please tell me this won't happen

fenway

They've hinted that someone will 'switch universes'

Please tell me that Hulk will not be 'sent' to the 'Suprema-verse', or whatever its called, thus setting up an Ultimate U retelling of 'World War Hulk' upon his eventual return. They wouldn't re-use ideas that haven't even played out, would they? I don't think even the cheesiest of cheesy-cheese would pull this stunt. Loeb? Not so sure.

Please tell me that Hulk will not be 'sent' to the 'Suprema-verse', or whatever its called, thus setting up an Ultimate U retelling of 'World War Hulk' upon his eventual return. They wouldn't re-use ideas that haven't even played out, would they? I don't think even the cheesiest of cheesy-cheese would pull this stunt. Loeb? Not so sure.
OK. It won't happen. Better now?

Maybe Fury is the one who gets stuck in the supremeverse !!

His absence in USM may be a clue..............

Although if it is the Hulk I'll be unhappy, just because I want to see much more of him !!

All I know is, the next few months will answer a lot of questions !!!!!

Can't wait :)

Its going to happen. And it will break the Internet in half!

You heard waht jeph loeb says. Ultimate power is written in such a way that the entire story is in the last 3 issues, which themselves are only a prelude to ultimate origin which itself is only a prelude to ultimate saga which is probably (as we will soon find out) some sort of prelude to Marvel Zombies 2

I thought I heard about there being another ULTIMATE HULK mini somewhere next year.

Surely it wouldn't be HULK VS. THE SQUADRON SUPREME.

What I'm really pissed about is the fact that I've got 2 hardcover SUPREME POWER books and they're not going to be releasing any more before the ULTIMATE POWER hardcover comes out, essentially missing everything in between.

I thought I heard about there being another ULTIMATE HULK mini somewhere next year.

Surely it wouldn't be HULK VS. THE SQUADRON SUPREME.

What I'm really pissed about is the fact that I've got 2 hardcover SUPREME POWER books and they're not going to be releasing any more before the ULTIMATE POWER hardcover comes out, essentially missing everything in between.

No... Your thinking of Ultimate Hulk vs. Iron Man...

Latest posts

Back