Ultimate Scorpion

I never understood why JJJ chose a scorpion suit in the first place. Just going on the arachnid theme? Pants really.
it was something to do with scorpions being spiders natural predators, which im not sure is true but still...
I'm hoping that he just has the code of scorpion and doesn't have his preposterous tail. You know, one of the errors in creating a new spiderman with amusing side-splitting results.
i liked the tail :p

Last edited:
Zp1d3r_W3I3_L337 said:
it was something to do with scorpions being spiders natural predators, which im not sure is true but still...
Guess they thought it cooler that 'The Blue-tit'. How wrong they were.

i liked the tail :p
You have super powers, you're gonna use them to your advantage. Are you gonna dress up in that suit?

Your self worth is dependent on what other people think of you?
if i or anyone else is willing to do something without being ashamed, (thanks possibly to a stimuli, in this case a mask) then why or how would my self worth be affected?

just because i would only do it for a lot of money & wouldn't show my face mean it will affect my self worth in ANY way

Zp1d3r_W3I3_L337 said:
if i or anyone else is willing to do something without being ashamed, (thanks possibly to a stimuli, in this case a mask) then why or how would my self worth be affected?

just because i would only do it for a lot of money & wouldn't show my face mean it will affect my self worth in ANY way
Ok, but I wouldn't demean myself by wearing a comedy scorpion suit on someone else's say so just for cash.

Ok, but I wouldn't demean myself by wearing a comedy scorpion suit on someone else's say so just for cash
true everyone is different, but if you were offered enough money you would, that line "everyone has a price" IS true, so if they offered you the right thing you would do it, maybe not money but something

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Agreed. Money can and will make you happy
A pint of rum and a sailor should be enough for anyone.

Which brings us right back on topic.

Oh, and don't worry MWoF, DD does have a better costume than Scorpion.

Guijllons said:
Oh, and don't worry MWoF, DD does have a better costume than Scorpion.
Of course. No one shows off the shape of their chest and nads like Daredevil.

Ooops. Did I say that outloud?

Guijllons said:
You have super powers, you're gonna use them to your advantage. Are you gonna dress up in that suit?
Yeah, it's not like Spider-Man wears a spider-suit, with like lots of hair and a big butt and stuff. So I don't think the Scorpion wearing a tail and a tough carapace is a given either.

Not that I mind the costume at all, but I'm just pointing out the silly logic going on there.

Guijllons said:
Your self worth is dependent on what other people think of you?
His self-worth isn't self-worth. It's vanity! :lol:

Of course. No one shows off the shape of their chest and nads like Daredevil.
you can't see me right now but i'm cringing.

You guys are talking about vanity, Huh? Well I just read all of your guys' posts, But none of it was praise to me!
i've already praised you...i'm all out of superlatives & seeing as its 3:45am & i'm an insomniac that is kinda understandable i think

Latest posts

Back