Ultimate Secret Trade

Pandrio

Well, instead of restarting the four issue threads, thought I'd make one for the trade. I just read issue one and liked it, I'm glad I don't have to worry about delays.
*Reads issue 2*

Are you putting me down, or trying to say that it didn't go downhill from there?

Because hot shirtless Mahr-Vell was pretty much the best part of that series.

Ultimate Secret Issue #2

I liked this one, too. I thought it was quite funny with Thor and Iron Man, Reed and Sue, and the Mahr Vehl. Well, the art change is coming up, so I'm ready for a drop in quality.
*Reads #3*

Dr.Strangefate said:
Are you putting me down, or trying to say that it didn't go downhill from there?

I can't be bothered to answer that question.

Last edited:
Ultimate Secret Issue #3

Well, the humor continues. It was a little much, but I thought it was an okay issue. I didn't think the art change was the hard to handle, but I don't really pay a lot of attention to the art. The mini is okay, but not much is happened.:?

I need to get this along with Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 14 and Supreme Power Vol. 3.

Dr.Strangefate said:

It did get worse after that, but it had little to do with a "hot" Captain Marvel and a lot more to do with a rapid decrease in overall quality of the artwork. Blech. It was pretty bad.

So, for the whole trade, it was okay, had a good start and a mediocre ending. I just don't see why they needed another mini for what really took place in it.

Latest posts

Back