Ultimate secret wars?

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
has there or will there be an ultimate secret wars?

sjmole said:
Who knows, there is going to be a major Ultimate crossover coming up? I had an idea for a Secret War, it basically Apocalpse uses mind control on the major villians to invade America and Fury gathers all the heroes together to face this threat. It was just a way to have all the good guys vs the bad guys

or bring in Ultimate beyonder .

thank you Ice

Last edited:
sjmole said:

In Wizard Issue 170, J.Q. and the rest of the Ultimate Crew was answering Fan's questions. One question asked will there be a Ultimate Secret War. J.Q. said he thought it was a great Idea. So maybe we'll get one. But I don't think it will be any time soon.

the watcher said:
One question asked will there be a Ultimate Secret War. J.Q. said he thought it was a great Idea.

He has officially lost his mind.

Time to start passing around the Fire Joe Q petitions.

I enjoyed SW. I hope they don't. They should just make the UU with it's own unique wars fights and whatnot. Now it just seems more like a what if Univers if they do that. I'd like to see somthing original done.

something original would be cool.
but what other scenario could have all the major heroes fighting all the major bad guys? i wouldn't wanna see it done on earth, it'd have to be in space or in some void somewhere.

J. Agamemnon said:
I enjoyed SW. I hope they don't. They should just make the UU with it's own unique wars fights and whatnot. Now it just seems more like a what if Univers if they do that. I'd like to see somthing original done.

Yeah but the ultimate unverse = retelling the storys.
If they did a mini-series or a one off graphic novel of Ultimate Sercret wars it would be great.

Imagin the possabiltys. Spider-man , fantasic 4 , x-men , ultimates and hopefully hulk against people like Green goblin , Dr. Doom ect.... It would just be amazing.

DanMo said:
something original would be cool.
but what other scenario could have all the major heroes fighting all the major bad guys? i wouldn't wanna see it done on earth, it'd have to be in space or in some void somewhere.

*eye twitches*

no.

when did this universe become 616? or DC?

if there was a secret war, i'd want it to be like the most recent secret war (as much as i didn't really like that story). it makes more sense in the ultimate U. fury oversteps bounds to get heroes to do what he wants ... secretly. that, or the secret war is fury's war against Ultimate AIM to clone Cap/Spider-man faster.

J. Agamemnon said:
So, you were gonna make this post and then you found this one?
No I had that idea a year ago and thought I should repost it for you to enjoy

Since the Beyonder is from his own private universe (not to be confused with his own private Idaho), why not use the same Beyonder, just have him happen upon the UU and think "hey, re-do!". This time, however, there is no Molecule Man to foil his master plan.

Maybe not... but I like the idea. SWI and II were pretty awesome back in the 80's, everyone I know who collected back then had most of the issues from both of those minis. I just hope the Beyonder would modernize his wardrobe for the Ultimate Universe. That flared collar is very tacky by today's standards. Oh, what, some people would rather see the more recent "Secret War" style from 616? Why? That was horrible.

If it happens, I'd love to see it start off in UFF, since Reed is always finding all of these new Universes. He may be a little hesitant right now, after the zombie universe scare, but the Beyonder's universe was like a blank page in 616... he might see something like that and visualize a big opportunity, study the blank universe, only to be followed back to the UU by the Beyonder... and that's what starts it off.

Of course, as I said before, it could always be the same Beyonder from 616 but with a different, more educated plan since I'm sure he learned a little humility from his defeat in his previous endeavors.

Latest posts

Back