Ultimate Solicitations for December, 2006.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Official solicitations from Marvel for all Ultimate-related books on sale for October 2006, including creative team info, plot summaries, and pricing/UPC info for Ultimate Fantastic Four #37, Ultimate Power #3, Ultimate Spider-Man #103, Ultimates 2 #13, Ultimate Vision #1, Ultimate X-Men #77, Ultimate Marvel Flip Magazine #20, & Ultimate Tales Flip Magazine #20.

Release dates & Covers will be added when possible and are subject to change. Please stay tuned to Ultimate Central for more information.

ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #37
Written by MIKE CAREY
Pencils & Cover by PASQUAL FERRY
"GOD WAR"

The fledgling F.F. have sought refuge on the slave world Pyx, pursued by Ronan the Public Accuser. And when it seems it can't get worse, Ben Grimm, The Thing, is taken over-mind and body-by the ultimate evil...Thanos of Acheron! And what of the young members of Seed Nineteen? Will they meet their final fate? Part 5 (of 6).
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

ULTIMATE POWER #3 (of 9)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils & Cover by GREG LAND

A battle beyond all expectations! It's the alien invaders-the Squadron Supreme-versus the combined might of The Ultimates, Ultimate X-Men, Ultimate Fantastic Four and Ultimate Spidey...for the fate of the world! What more could you ask?
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #103
Pencils & by Cover by MARK BAGLEY
"CLONE SAGA"

The record is broken for the longest continual run by a creative team in Marvel history! Bendis and Bagley-take a bow! And in this landmark issue learn the terrifying secret of who is behind the worst thing to ever happen to a beleaguered Peter Parker. The revelations just don't stop coming. Part 6 (of 7).
32 PGS. /Rated A ...$2.99

ULTIMATES 2 #13
Written by MARK MILLAR
Pencils & Wraparound Cover by BRYAN HITCH
"GRAND THEFT AMERICA"

The concluding chapter of the much-heralded Millar/Hitch tenure on Ultimates has finally arrived! All the running plot lines come to their cataclysmic end in these pages as the Team Supreme puts everything they've got into a grand finale that will take its place alongside the finest comics of the past decade. Alliances are made and relationships are severed in a tale you simply cannot miss. You have been warned! Part 7 (of 6)
48 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99

ULTIMATE VISION #1 (of 5)
Written by MIKE CAREY
Pencils & Cover by BRANDON PETERSON

Picking up directly from the events in the smash hit limited series Ultimate Extinction! The Earth was saved from the Ultimate threat-Gah Lak Tus. But scientist George Tarleton has captured a piece of that awesome entity and plans to reactivate it for his own evil purposes. The only hope for mankind against this mad scheme-the strange alien being called The Vision!

ULTIMATE X-MEN #77
Written by ROBERT KIRKMAN
Pencils & Cover by BEN OLIVER
"CABLE"

Scores will be settled and lives hang in the balance. The X-Men versus Ultimate Cable in the brawl of the century-any century! Plus-more secrets revealed about this strange mystery man from the future. Don't believe you really know what he's all about. You don't. Part 3 (of 4)

ULTIMATE MARVEL FLIP MAGAZINE #20
ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #20
ULTIMATE X- MEN #20
ULTIMATE MARVEL TEAM-UP #5 (PART 1)
72 PGS./Rated T+ ...$4.99

ULTIMATE TALES FLIP MAGAZINE #20
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #38-39
ULTIMATE MARVEL TEAM-UP #5 (PART 2)
72 PGS./Rated T+ ...$4.99

UFF sounds like a decent read.

USM I'm not exactly pumped to read, but I can't wait to see how this all ties up together.

UV sounds ok.

UXM and UP I'm waiting to see, as well as Ultimates 2.

ULTIMATES 2 #13
Written by MARK MILLAR
Pencils & Wraparound Cover by BRYAN HITCH
"GRAND THEFT AMERICA"
The concluding chapter of the much-heralded Millar/Hitch tenure on Ultimates has finally arrived! All the running plot lines come to their cataclysmic end in these pages as the Team Supreme puts everything they've got into a grand finale that will take its place alongside the finest comics of the past decade. Alliances are made and relationships are severed in a tale you simply cannot miss. You have been warned! Part 7 (of 6)
48 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99
That made me laugh. :lol:

Last edited:
Hmmm...the Ultimate Power cover looks great. Ultimates 2 sounds great. Ultimate Spider-Man sounds interesting, Ultimate X-Men too.

I'm sorry, but Ultimate Fantastic Four just doesn't sound the least bit interesting. Same goes for the art.

Ultimate Vision sounded like an interesting idea at first...I guess it still does. I liked the whole concept of Gah Lak Tus so it's interesting to me to see what else they can do with it.

I like the art of UFF, granted, I hate UFF and all it stands for, but the art intrigues me

So, Harry Pym makes it through the Ultimates alive then....at least according to the UP cover.

That's a funky USM cover, so Man-spider, Kaine, Spider woman and Scorpion. Who made em?

Ultimate Spider-Man #103 !!!

new previews from marvel , new stuff to talk about!!!!

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #103
Rating: RATED A ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #103
The Story: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #103
Pencils & by Cover by MARK BAGLEY
"CLONE SAGA"
The record is broken for the longest continual run by a creative team in Marvel history! Bendis and Bagley—take a bow! And in this landmark issue learn the terrifying secret of who is behind the worst thing to ever happen to a beleaguered Peter Parker. The revelations just don't stop coming. Part 6 (of 7).
32 PGS. /Rated A ...$2.99

this is what marvel tells about ultimate spidey #103

check out the december previews and find the cover of #103

we have the new spider-girl , a 6-armed symbiote costumed freak , ultimate scorpion , the scarred peter parker , and the spidey we know on it :):)

and may the games begin!!

Ult. Solicitations looks awesome but it arises questions. So is that Hank as Antman or someone else? Can Wolverine cut Hyperion? If not who can beat him? Ultimates2 comes to a close and all that comes to mind is whats going to happen in Ultimates3? USM is pulling out all the stops and its great to see but is USM going to be good after Bagely last issue #110? Does anyone care about Ult. Vision unless he/she/it are on the Ultimates? Ult. Cable? but one question is anwsered Ult. F4 new stuff is going to be awesome.

So, Harry Pym makes it through the Ultimates alive then....at least according to the UP cover.

Yeah, I noticed that too. . .kind of a big spoiler.

Anyways, everything looks good this month. Tarantula in USM looks pretty wicked and I'm very intrested in how it all ties up, I like the heavy sci-fi story of UFF (It also helps that I've always really liked Thanos), UP just looks fun, Vision sounds very intresting, and while the UXM solicit doesn't give anything new to chew on, I'm still curious how Kirkman will handle Cable.

Oh, and the big wrap-up of Millar and Hitch on Ultimates. I'm very intrested to see how it all ends and moves into Loeb and Mad's run.

Ultimates 2 #13
YES FINNALY!:D
looks like Millar kept his promise and he won't be punched in the stomach (unless of course it's delayed somehow)

I'm interested in Ultimate Spider-man #103, and I guess I'll read Ultimate X-men #77.
The only title I'm looking forward to is Ultimates 2 #13- but I'm not expecting it on December, so I am not going to bother getting my hopes up.
Ultimate Fantastic Four does not interest me at all.

Ultimates 2 #13
YES FINNALY!:D
looks like Millar kept his promise and he won't be punched in the stomach (unless of course it's delayed somehow)

Ultimates 2? Delayed? Have you taken leave of your senses my good man?

euhm, this could end up as me sounding like a dumbass because im overlooking the obvious, but why does it say part 7 (of 6) after the ultimates2 #13 solicitation?

thats not possible!?

euhm, this could end up as me sounding like a dumbass because im overlooking the obvious, but why does it say part 7 (of 6) after the ultimates2 #13 solicitation?

thats not possible!?

Because it was originaly solicited as a six part arc. With the added issue they made a joke out of it. Like Transformers Issue 80 in a Four Issues Limited Series.

Latest posts

Back