Ultimate Solicitations for February, 2007

Re: Ultimate Solicitations for February, 2007.

No, that was Mike Deodato, Jr. AND HE WAS AWESOME.

Actually, that was Steve Dillon. Deodato did the second Ultimates Annual. Only time I ever liked Dillon was on Preacher. . .

Living Large said:
Where's Ultimate Power? It's been off the solicitation list since issue 3 from December...

Two options: It was canceled (I freakin' hope so. . .) or Strazinsky is too busy reviving Babylon 5 (True story).

Last edited:

Suedestroyer.jpg
Am I the only one who thinks that looks like Joan Cusack?

UFF- We'll see....

USM - Hmmmmm.....Mary Jane Watson (not ugly demogoblin, werewolf looking *****) Surprise, Surprise (yes I'm being sarcastic)....loved the cover. Problems and girls. Two things Spider-man and Peter Parker will always have.....

UV - Looked at the cover. Exactly what part of that Gah Lak Tus module did this George Tarleton take or retrieve?

UXM - Title of "Aftermath" with Jean on the cover in tears....Cyclops had it.

Not necessarily. In fact, Bendis has said Kitty will be around for awhile. Of course, with Kitty possibly leaving the X-Mansion, its possible she goes to Peter's High School and becomes the jealous friend-type deal.

I'm not saying Kitty's sure to be breaking up with him, but I think one year is long enough. I bet a lot of cynics didn't even expect that the Ultimate Universe survive the year in its early days.

Eh, I dunno about that. Xavier is certainly possible. Hell, wouldn't it be a kicker if Wolverine somehow found a way to die to prevent Cable from comming back in time (Assuming of course that Cable *cringe* is Wolverine)?

I agree. There are only three people that would make the most impact to Jean: Cyke, Xavier and Wolverine. Since no one will kill off Wolverine, that leaves two of them.

hey what if peter turns out to be gay?!?!? im joking. That would be ruining a character. But i can see Peter taking a break from his love life right now, and focusing on trying to get things normal.

Last edited:

Hum..... What if the Shadow King is the psychic personification of Xavier's dark side, and he ends up croaking in this arc, setting SK free?

Hum..... What if the Shadow King is the psychic personification of Xavier's dark side, and he ends up croaking in this arc, setting SK free?

Similar to Doc Strangefate's Apocalypse idea, and very similar to the original Onslaught. I dunno. . .it could work. It'd make more sense then for, let's say, the same thing happening to Jean, but with the Phoenix Force in her case.

Well, Cyke better not die, reguardless.

Ultimate Quicksilver just made my day. XD

Maybe Ultimate Power is being stretched out a bit since it's supposed to take place after Ultimates 3 and Marvel for once doesn't want to spoil it for us...?

No, of course not! Marvel loves both crappy stories and spoilers and Ultimate Power is both!

Although I'd be perfectly fine if there's time skips in Ultimate Power... it would explain a bit...

Let's just hope we don't get Hulk vs. Wolverine Mark 2. :arrgh:

UFF is not looking good. I wish it would get consistent, story and art-wise. Ongoing plotlines plz. :please:

UXM rocks! Shadow King ftw! :drooling:

UV. Not fun. Curse my need to have a complete Ultimate collection! :dead:

USM... eh.

(Yay for playing around with smilies!)

Last edited:
Ultimate Fantastic Four #39 - Ultimate Diablo, cool. More time travel... cmon' I know it's now a staple but enough is enough.

Ultimate Spider-Man #105 - Sha Na-Na-Na Sha Na-Na-Na Hey Hey Hey...
Will Aunt May survive? If you have to ask, then yes. What will Fury do with Gwen? Hopefully kill it. What about Spider-Woman? What about her? He's going back to MJ.

Ultimate Vision #3 - I'm keeping my reservations about this but that cover kicks ***.

Utimate X-Men #79 - It's gonna be goooooood..... And Jean's reaction on the title doesn't necessarily mean Xavier or Scott. She could be the one doing the killing and that could still make her upset. Could be anyone kids. Still leaning towards Xavier though.

Latest posts

Back