Ultimate Solicitations for January, 2007

They're not bringing back Gah Lak Tus, they're bringing back one of his little pod things.

I am happy about Ultimate AIM, could somebody refresh me as to its involvement in Ultimate X4?

Dr.Strangefate said:
I am happy about Ultimate AIM, could somebody refresh me as to its involvement in Ultimate X4?

They wanted Burchill to steal Cerebro and they were going to buy it off her, but she decided to keep it instead.

Doc Ock's new arms look like how I'd imagine the arms look like under the part we always see, the outside protecting a computer or something. Pretty cool. But I feel sorry for poor Balgey, having to draw those panel after panel appearantly. :p

How come all the UXM covers during Kirkman's run have made me go "meh"? I don't see any side bars, but they'll probably be there in the finished copy.

UV (heh heh...) looks boring. Hopefully AIM won't be nearly as boring as what we saw from UX4. Maybe actually making it cool! :eek: Never really been an AIM fan, hopefully a good Ultimatzation will change my opinion for the better.

UFF. Yawn. But the cover's amazing. *_* Gotta love when they mess around with the bars. UFF covers tend to do cool stuff like that, don't they? ^^

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if he grafts the GLK module onto himself and will become Ultiamte MODOK. . .

That sounds a lot more intreguing than it should.

That sounds a lot more intreguing than it should.

Seriously.

I mean I should automatically shudder at the thought of Ultimate Modok......but instead I'm intrigued and actually wanna see that. Same with Ultimate Mandarin or Fin Fang Foom.

Seriously.

I mean I should automatically shudder at the thought of Ultimate Modok......but instead I'm intrigued and actually wanna see that. Same with Ultimate Mandarin or Fin Fang Foom.

Not to get too far off topic, but a long time ago (I think before you joined) I made the case for how awesome Ultimate Fin Fang Foom would be if done right.

And I was dead serious.

Not to get too far off topic, but a long time ago (I think before you joined) I made the case for how awesome Ultimate Fin Fang Foom would be if done right.

And I was dead serious.

It's a solits thread. What more can be said other than "I'm picking up this coming in 3 months."

There are so many campy b/c list villains that could be awesomely ultimatized.

They weren't even explored in UX4. How could they've been boring?
Because it was late at night and I wasn't thinking clearly, that's why. :p

(Although if you want to get technical, since nothing really interesting was seen of A.I.M. in the tiny cameo, you could say the limited appearance was boring.)

Okay, correction. Hopefully this new appearance of A.I.M. will not be as boring as the last story that had an appearance.

K? :D

E, you must re-explain how Ultimate Fin Fang Foom could be cool again. That sounds very interesting.

But I just hope that if will ever show up in the UU, Fang will put someone in his pants. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Oh wow...a death in the X-Men....I knew it was coming when Kirkman said "changes in the title" in an X-Book that always equals unneeded deaths.

Ok, the cover could be misleading (better be on the Kirkman boards he promised me some character building on Cyke) theres:

Prof X: Without him no X-Men. He's there only teacher.
Nightcrawler: Maybe, it'll be a waste of the story but it could be his redeeming act.
Cyclops: WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? It might be him, I liked Beast and Gambit makes sense Cyke would be next to go.
Jean: What and no Ultimate Pheonix Saga? HA!
Wolverine: No way, no one can kill wolverine.
Kitty Pryde: USM keeps her alive.
Colossus: Token Non-Sterotype Gay character...he can't die.
Iceman: Maybe.
Rogue: Maybe
Storm: No, token black and girlfriend of Logan.

My odds are on Rogue, but that's only because I cannot believe Kirkman will kill off Cyclops.

USM....Ock's behind it all....there goes the mystery.

Latest posts

Back