Ultimate Solicitations for March, 2007

This isn't the right thread to ask, but did they release the image for the cover of issue 13?

Last edited:
It does seem so. Probably not for good though. How many times did 616 Xavier die and come back to life?
Far as I know, he technically died once. When his body was killed, the Shi'ar had made a clone body and transfered his mind there.

And I don't think Xavier will truly die. Something will happen and be tied to Shadow King, one of Xaviers fierce rivals.

Ultimate Fantastic Four - Probably will be good.

Ultimate Power - Whatever

Ultimate Spider-Man - Hell yes. This is going to be awesome. Really interested in seeing who else DD recruited and why the change of heart in taking in Peter at this point. I just hope they don't make DD a fanatic and Spider-Man the voice of reason. So far Daredevil's been played as the experienced vigilante and should stay that way. Whatever takes the aftertaste of the current arc away.

Ultimate Vision - Despite the first issue impressing me, the solicitation seems weak.

Ultimate X-Men
- Wow... this sounds intriguing. I love how Cyclop's is mentioned as taking on full leadership. Disbanding the team though?

All I can say is that I'm really looking forward to UXM. For the first time in a while, this title has got my attention again. Can't wait to see what Kirkman does with the rest of his run... Shame he had to open up with Date Night and the Magician... Because he's capable of great stories. I have a good feeling about the rest of the Cable story and what'll soon follow.

Re: Ultimate Solicitations For March

Ultimate Knights, not Ultimate Warriors...they'd have to wear a lot of bright neon face paint and similarly colored tassels tied around their arms to be Ultimate Warriors.

And we can have Ultimate Crusher Hogan take them all out. :lol:

Yep. I'm ordering nothing Ultimate. Decided to stop with Ultimate Spider-Man in the HCs since the last one was less than stellar and this one has Deadpool and Silver Sable. Yeah.

We haven't seen the cover of Ultimates #13 yet, for whoever asked. "-D

Ultimate Knights, I believe, is poorly placed. It's a story that needs to be told, but immediately following the Clone Saga? Peter should hang up his costume and end this charade right now if this much is happening to him at once... And he's right back into the thick of it with Daredevil and his a team of super heroes to take down the Kingpin? Nah.

We haven't seen the cover of Ultimates #13 yet, for whoever asked. "-D

Ultimate Knights, I believe, is poorly placed. It's a story that needs to be told, but immediately following the Clone Saga? Peter should hang up his costume and end this charade right now if this much is happening to him at once... And he's right back into the thick of it with Daredevil and his a team of super heroes to take down the Kingpin? Nah.

I sort've got the impression that Peter was going to be reluctant this issue because of what happened? And didn't we already get the "I'm not gonna be Spider-Man anymore" Peter?

Well, the Clone Saga just has this "end all, be all" vibe that I personally think should've been the last story on this title. It'll be hard to continue this title without it being cheesy... As long as Bendis is on it, anyway.

Yeah the next arc should (or at least the next issue) should be a character one, taking proper time for Pete to adjust to everything that happened, I'm not sure if the epilogue issue would cover that, but its a good opprotunity for some good personal drama that I'm sure Bendis will **** up

Ultimate Knights, I believe, is poorly placed.

While it's hard to agree with this, not knowing how the Clone saga will end up, it's not unreasonable to think this, especially considering the placement of the Wolverine mind-switch story after the heavy death of Gwen.

Yeah the next arc should (or at least the next issue) should be a character one, taking proper time for Pete to adjust to everything that happened, I'm not sure if the epilogue issue would cover that, but its a good opprotunity for some good personal drama that I'm sure Bendis will **** up

There is an epilogue for Clone Saga. But I'm not Bendis, so I have no idea how it'll end. In any light, pending hearing opinions here...I might actually buy the Ultimate Knights trade.

Daredevil. Kingpin. Spider-Man. HECK YEAH I LIKE THAT.

I don't think the Ultimate Knights will be bad, but the way the solicit was made... I'm realy afraid, he made ML into a Goblin, what could he do to Daredevil?

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #106 & #107
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Penciled by MARK BAGLEY
Covers by MARK BAGLEY & RICHARD ISANOVE
"ULTIMATE KNIGHTS" PART 1&2 (OF 3)
If you thought Peter would get some time off after the soul-shattering changes that came at the end of "Clone Saga," think again! Things keep heating up, as Ultimate Daredevil attempts to enlist Spider-Man in a crusade to bring down the Kingpin—permanently. But with his Aunt's life hanging by a thread and his serious girl problems…not to mention the new student at Midtown High…crime-busting may be the last thing on young Mr. Parker's mind. So what happens when the rest of Daredevil's new super-team shows up? Learn who stands with Peter—and who stands against him!
32 PGS. (each)/Rated A …$2.99 (each)

That's what I'm worried about. Who's the new student? Which childhood memory is about to become the next lame Bendis Ultimatization? Or are they talking about Jessica Drew?

Other than that, it's Bendis doing a Daredevil story again, with Kingpin. I'm happy, unless Kingpin becomes a Goblin...

EDIT:

Awesome, now I'm a Vigilante.

Last edited:
Well, it would either be incest or masturbation, depending on how you look at it.

:D

And...it fits in this universe, I mean Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch are over each other.

Let's hope it ain't Geldoff. It would be cool for Jessica to mix it up among the other students at Midtown High, assuming she's not immediately recruited into service following the Clone Saga (because let's face it, she will live through this).

Of course, Bendis could always send Gwen back to school. But she wouldn't be a new student would she?

Latest posts

Back