Ultimate Solicitations for November, 2005

Who's to say Thor isn't a loon who just THINKS Gunnar is Loki. Sure, there is a REAL Gunnar, but maybe Thor is a schizophrenic who thinks his normal brother is actually the God of Mischeif.

Personally, after rereading Vol 1, I'm pretty much convinced that yes, both Thor and Loki are, at the very least, something VERY powerful. But I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.

Stop the Loki thing please and let's talk about the other stuff.

Ultimates 2 #8 seems to be a "aftermatch" issue. Tony loves Widow so much that he would marrie her even if she is going into jail.

ProjectX2 said:
Which would be cool. :D

Hey ProjectX2. there was a thread somewhere around here, but long story short: the Loki/Gunnar guy has been shown in the background of Ultimates panels going back I believe to the first volume of Ultimates. so he is real. now is he a diety or maybe like DS9 he is some wormhole alien. :) but he is real.

SeAcoW said:
Stop the Loki thing please and let's talk about the other stuff.

Ultimates 2 #8 seems to be a "aftermatch" issue. Tony loves Widow so much that he would marrie her even if she is going into jail.

I seriously doubt they would have the Traitor getting married. To be honest, if Widow is the Traitor, I'll be extremely dissapointed becuase it'd be such a cop-out.

Covers look great... Especially the UFF! I can't believe the team cover of the UXM... It's a shame the page that has the larger isn't displaying. Oh well. I can't wait for more Sub-Mariner.

This definitely sounds like The Best Ultimate Month Ever. Except for the fact that the Silver Sable ties into the VG. That sucks, IMO, cuz I thought I didn't have to know anything about the VG to understand the comics (especially since USM is personally like my favorite comic).

ultimatedjf said:
This definitely sounds like The Best Ultimate Month Ever. Except for the fact that the Silver Sable ties into the VG. That sucks, IMO, cuz I thought I didn't have to know anything about the VG to understand the comics (especially since USM is personally like my favorite comic).
Just because it ties into the video game doesnt mean you wont understand. How do you know they wont "recap" (for the lack of a better word) what happened with SS there?

I just think it's silly to tie the Silver Sable into the video game. There will be people who can't get it and, if they are going to get it, it's impossible to say that everyone in that boat will be getting it when it comes out. I'm with DJF on this one, although I'm with Ice, too, who is saying that it probably won't be so difficult to follow. :) I know I just confused you, but Ice is right - since the comic and the game is two different things, we'll get just that. I mean, look at what's happened with the Rhino he's explained fine and he's in both with no obvious problems right now.

USM - I kind of skpetic of having Omega Red in Spider-Man. I liked him but I have doubts.

UFF - Greg Land is a freakin god. That cover is sweet. Can't wait to see what Millar as plan.

U2 - I know this is going to be good. It always is.

UXM - This sounds good.

Ultimate Spider-man 86

From ign:

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #86
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils and Cover by MARK BAGLEY
"SILVER SABLE" Part 1 (of 5)
The head of Roxxon Oil sics the world's greatest mercenary, Silver Sable, on Spider-Man to learn why the webspinner has targeted Roxxon on his nightly patrols. How violently Ms. Sable wants to handle the situation is strictly up to her. Spinning out of the Ultimate Spider-Man video game (written and designed by our longstanding team of Bendis and Bagley!), Ultimate Silver Sable might be the most dangerous foe Spidey has ever faced! Plus— Who is Ultimate Omega Red?
32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$2.50

OMEGA RED!!!!!

Latest posts

Back