Ultimate Solicitations for September, 2005

cmdrjanjalani

Well-Known Member
ProjectX2 said:
When are you putting the ultimate covers up Ice?

None of them are of their usual standard. UFF is Sue, UXM is Cyclops vs. Havok, USM is Blak Cat, UIM is Tony, US doesn't have a cover yet, and the Ultimates is...

I'll leave you to see.

UIM's cover looks like it has Rhodes as the kid with the armor and Tony being the kid in the middle. I didn't notice at first, but the kid with the electrifying armor looks black. The armor's also black, as a homage to War Machine.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Ugh - the Ultimate Spider-Man cover looks terrible.

Ultimate Fantastic 4 looks amazing...Ultimates 2 looks like it will probably be pretty good once we see the whole thing (that is a dumbed-down version, right?).
 
the name game

icemastertron said:
Thanks. I'm not known as "Mr. Article" for nothing. :wink:

:lol:

I never knew you would take me calling you "mr. article" seriously....but what can i say, im good with names....ask the good folks at marvel Fandimonium :D

UltimateE said:
Ugh - the Ultimate Spider-Man cover looks terrible.

Yeah, im starting to feel that way about all of the covers since the carnage arc, we get a few good ones every now and then...like 71....and the one with moon knight....but with like 2 issues each month every other time, the cover is something i cant really complain about....would be nice to see someone else do the covers and show something other than a generic image or whatever...
 
Last edited:

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
The Ultimates Cover - if it is a "dumbed-down" version then I'm sure once we get the actual cover in all of it's glory it will be good and the best yet again...

Ultimate Fantastic Four - Not too special but much better than.

USM & UXM - What the ****!? I heard Havok/Cyclops cover and was thinking it was gonna be awesome that's just terrible though. USM covers will never be good again, I've lost all faith in them. Both are disappointing.
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
TheManWithoutFear said:
The Ultimates Cover - if it is a "dumbed-down" version then I'm sure once we get the actual cover in all of it's glory it will be good and the best yet again...

Ultimate Fantastic Four - Not too special but much better than.

USM & UXM - What the ****!? I heard Havok/Cyclops cover and was thinking it was gonna be awesome that's just terrible though. USM covers will never be good again, I've lost all faith in them. Both are disappointing.
Pretty much agree with that. Anyone else having flashbacks to zombie movies from the UFF cover?
 

ultimatedjf

Well-Known Member
Caduceus said:
Pretty much agree with that. Anyone else having flashbacks to zombie movies from the UFF cover?



Well, if this counts, I was reminded of the trailer (I don't see zombie films.... yet) for the new Dawn of the Dead movie. :D
 

jtg3885

Banned
Unless Natasha started getting really masculine between U2 #6 and U2 #8, I think I can safely say that the traitor isn't her. A big HAH! Told you so!
 

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
jtg3885 said:
Unless Natasha started getting really masculine between U2 #6 and U2 #8, I think I can safely say that the traitor isn't her. A big HAH! Told you so!

:? em......?
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
What if it's Fury on the cover... but he's not the traitor

What if Fury's desperate actions to stop the traitor makes him look like the bad guy and he gets set up. I think that would make an interesting twist.

BTW J, I know you're "So Ha-ing" me. But remember you're the guy who said a traitor was completely out of the question to begin with so relax.

And I'm still holding out for BW.
 

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
I think the gloves clearly mark Capt. America as the traitor, however, like I've said so many times before, I have been wrong. If you examine his costume, he wears read gloves and his ear is exposed. It may be the biggest clue we've been given yet...

Also, does anyone think this month's covers are lackluster?
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
due to September's solicitations being late (I think they were posted on the 22nd, which is about a week later than normal), does this mean the solicitations for October will also be late or should we expect them soon? After all, today is July 15, and seeing as how they're usually released in the middle of the week, the most likely day we'll see it is looking like Wednesday, July 20. Can anyone tell me if I'm right? (sorry, I'm just fiending to update my timeline...those damn chronologies are worse than crack).
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
The Sept. solits werent late. Because there were 5 weeks in June, the solits were moved to the 4th week, because the PREVIEWS book was sold in the last week of the month, as they always do.


The solits are coming out next week, with Dark Horse already out.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
icemastertron said:
The Sept. solits werent late. Because there were 5 weeks in June, the solits were moved to the 4th week, because the PREVIEWS book was sold in the last week of the month, as they always do.


The solits are coming out next week, with Dark Horse already out.

Ohh, ok, that makes more sense. So next week it is then!
 

Latest posts

Top