Ultimate Spider-Man #100 alternate Sketch Covers

My problem with Bagley is that he's not fresh anymore. He's been drawing the same character for over a hundred issues, and nobody should be allowed to do that these days. He needs to do something new, with a completely different look.

Yes, special whens its something he didnt want to do in the first place

Yes...it's um, *ahem* a damn shame.

*Whistles*

I didn't say I didn't like it; It's that, before I saw the cover, I thought, "I bet he'll find some way to put a naked woman on the cover". Since I was right, I thought it was 'eye-roll worthy'. But it's great Cho nonetheless. Er...

I didn't say I didn't like it; It's that, before I saw the cover, I thought, "I bet he'll find some way to put a naked woman on the cover". Since I was right, I thought it was 'eye-roll worthy'. But it's great Cho nonetheless. Er...

He really likes to draw MJ from that um...angle.

More than half of those covers don't look so Ultimate
and especially Frank Cho's :)

This is pure stupidity.I will only want to touch those things if team-dcp releases a scan of them.

How many covers do we have for USM #100 now, 103?

Ice said:
Yeah. How stupid of Marvel doing something for a fundraiser. Damn Marvel to hell for that!

Yeah, charities are for old people and mentally handicapped people. Why should we care?

Last edited:
it's a gamble to be sure but i will get one of those bastards and lay it right next the 3 #1's (red, white, dynamic forces black) and 3 #100's i own. the sketch 100's will all be considered one of a kind originals. damn good idea

covers I'm waiting for:
1. MICHAEL TURNER COVER!!!!! :rockon:
2. Brian Hitch cover :D
3. John Cassidy cover :)
Mcfarline's cover was sweet however it gave me a feeling of deja vu.

wait, so are these going to be one of a kind? caues i'd like to pick at least some of them up, but that would make it impossible.

Latest posts

Back