Ultimate Spider-Man #101 sketch released

Yep Carnage is back, Carnage III to be exact, but no Venom and I have a feeling he wont be

How would it be Carnage III if it has Gwen's memories? There has been no proof that fire can kill the suits. Since the game is canon all we know is electricity can hurt them. Just because fire and sonic sounds can kill the symbiotes in the 616 universe, doesn't mean that the Suits of the 1610 universe do too. For all we know that could be the same Carnage.

Last edited:
cool i just bought on ebay the silver sabel arc. so does that tie in with game well?

No, that why a lot of us did not think the game was canon for awhile. Because they did not know each other in the Sabel arc.

Last edited:
No, that why a lot of us did not think the game was canon for awhile. Because they did not know each other in the Sabel arc.

he didn't really know her in the game thou. i thought he always called her stuff like "silver hotty" ect... because he didn't know who se was. So if it's set after the game logicly they wouldn't really know each other as she was focused on venom and didn't care about anyone else and he would of just assumed she was a member of sheild untill they formally introduce them selfs in the arc right?

might be wrong as i've not read arc yet.

but i assumed there might be game reffrances in the book. but nvm I'm probberly wrong and just looking more duumberer so i'll go back in to my little corner.:oops:

he didn't really know her in the game thou. i thought he always called her stuff like "silver hotty" ect... because he didn't know who se was. So if it's set after the game logicly they wouldn't really know each other as she was focused on venom and didn't care about anyone else and he would of just assumed she was a member of sheild untill they formally introduce them selfs in the arc right?

might be wrong as i've not read arc yet.

Read it and you'll understand what's wrong with it. It's just classic Bendis, not caring about continuity, even stuff he himself has set up (he wrote the game, right?).

Last edited:
^If we look at the game as occuring at different points on the USM time line than wouldn't it make more sense to say the sable arc occurs before the sable part of the game? It is made pretty clear that Sable already knows who spiderman is before the events of the game.

Latest posts

Back