Ultimate Spider-Man #111 discussion (Spoilers!)

(thank you Immonen).

Actually....that'd be all Bendis. Immonen just draws what Bendis' script says.

And even then....its not like Immonen's art actually moves. He drew a guy with spots on him.

So yeah.....I think you mean "thank you Bendis''.

KABOOM!
You've just been lawyered.

Not necessarily. Depends on what was in the script. Until you've got the script in front of you, it's not really possible to tell how much of the pacing and choreography was Bendis or Immonen. From the way I see people talk and the scripts I see, I'd lean more on the side of Immonen being responsible for the coreography rather than Bendis, but I wouldn't be sure.

Sounds like I may have to start picking this book up again (like I did for New Avengers which I left before Civil War)...hmm....

It could a promise that never gets followed up. I'm sitting out the next arc and see how you guys feel about that arc before I pick it up in trade and then start getting it monthly.

But this book lost a lot of my goodwill over the last two years...

Actually....that'd be all Bendis. Immonen just draws what Bendis' script says.

And even then....its not like Immonen's art actually moves. He drew a guy with spots on him.

So yeah.....I think you mean "thank you Bendis''.

KABOOM!
You've just been lawyered.

No! I meant "thank you Immonen. Bendis' script had the Spot's spots moving like a lava lamp--up and down. Immonen didn't draw it like that.

I also find it funny that when the book was in this horrible downward spiral....a bad issue would come out and the issue discussion thread would be 5-6 pages by now.

But now that there's a new artist and the issue was actually good.....none of the normal USM fanboys are here to sing it's praises and drag this thread out.

It's funny to me.

I also find it funny that when the book was in this horrible downward spiral....a bad issue would come out and the issue discussion thread would be 5-6 pages by now.

But now that there's a new artist and the issue was actually good.....none of the normal USM fanboys are here to sing it's praises and drag this thread out.

It's funny to me.
Smells like irony to me!

:lol:

Latest posts

Back