mindhealer

Hello one and all. I know this the comic book forum but I wasn't sure where else to post this for sale.

I have this truly Beautiful Medium to Large size GICLEE on Canvas with the Certificate of Authenticity from Marvel Comics.

This item is exquisite and in mint condition and has been in the original box since it was purchased.

After an extensive search online I was only able to find one other that still remains for sale aside from the one I am offering here FOR SALE.....THIS ITEM IS SCARCE!!!

Size is 24" X 18"

The Colors are bright and the artwork and detail is stunning.......This was a limited numbered item and only a few were made.

THIS ONE IS #87 of 99 which is further identified on the COA which is from MarvelArtWorks.com in the year 2011

Please go through the pictures carefully and feel free to ask any questions you may have...

WILL SHIP ONLY TO THE LOWER 48 STATES WITHIN THE US and NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND FOR VIEWING MY LISTING!! :)

MAKE AND HONEST AND REASONABLE OFFER; anything LOWER than $400 will be ignored.....the higher the offer you send you the more of a likelihood that I will accept your offer. SHIPPING IS AN ADDITIONAL $50

Payment is through PayPal only and expected before shipping only. Thanks very much for your thoughtful consideration. Please Feel Free to Ask Any Questions.....

Attachments

• Spiderman1.jpg
    Spiderman1.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Spiderman2.jpg
    Spiderman2.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Spiderman3.jpg
    Spiderman3.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Spiderman4.jpg
    Spiderman4.jpg