Ultimate Spider-Man #6 Niagra Falls edition?

E

Excelsior Club
Ultxon, you said in another thread that you picked this up...can you tell us about it?

Ultxon

It's good to be back

Anyway, while in Niagra Falls [the canada side], I went to the Marvel Superhero City Amusement park which I didn't know existed.

Oddly they didn't sell comics or even trades, but if you bought a $10.00 [CAN] pin, you got a free comic, it's a reprint of Ultimate Spider-Man # 6 with the first 3 pages of # 7 in it as well. The cover was from # 8. I'll scan a copy as soon as my scanner works.

Goodwill

That's really weird... Was there nothing different about it? Cuz I was thinking that instead of the river, the Goblin would fall into the Falls...

E

Excelsior Club
Doesn't sound too much different from the Ultimate magazines at Target right now.

GW - they probably wouldn't change the artwork (and plot) just for a free giveaway.

Goodwill

Yeah, I guess you're right... But they may have done it for all the comic book investors. Valuable stuff is valuable stuff.

E

Excelsior Club
But if that were true they'd probably use it in more areas than Niagra Falls.

Goodwill

Most likely unless it says not for resale on the cover. You'd have to check in Wizard's price guide periodically for that info.

Ultxon

Well, Peter Kroon [The Spider-Man Mega-completist] has offered $20 for it what do you guys think?

E

Excelsior Club
Well, I'm speaking as if I had it, what I would do. It's unique and being the Ultimate completist that I am, I'd want to keep it.

Latest posts