Ultimate Spider-Man #62 SPOILERS

Haven't read the issue yet, but how many of you think that the story will end with Carnage throwing Connors off a windmill and then Carnage himself beeing torched. Heh. [Hopefully someone got that reference]

Anybody see the original Frankenstein [a great classic]. This entire storyline reaks of Frankenstein. You know the story, Man plays god, man loses control of his creation, man dies or is horribly tramatized by the loss of his family. The End.

Anybody see the original Frankenstein [a great classic]. This entire storyline reaks of Frankenstein. You know the story, Man plays god, man loses control of his creation, man dies or is horribly tramatized by the loss of his family. The End.

Great reference. :)

this was a great issue and the arc so far. bags' character design for carnage this time around is just infinitely better than before, and i'm sure it helps a ton that the writing and origin is infinitely better too. i can't understand people getting mad because gwen got offed. what do people expect when she's so clsoe to someone like spider-man?

someone said earlier that he relates better to the characters in spidey and gave a great example of how he felt worse when peter had his tooth ripped out than when beast died, and i think that is the same reason people are pissed over gwen. bendis makes us care and relate to these characters on a level that few other writers can. it's really amazing.

Ultxon said:
Gotta love Boris Karloff

Give me the Mary Shelly orignal novel version any time. Brilliant bit of work. She keeps your sympathies shifting throughout the entire book, to the Creature, then back to Frankenstein and back again right to the very end.

Well, Carnage is a beauty in himself, but I think that the difference between Frankenstein's monster and Carnage is that Carnage doesn't feel... That's what I'm getting anyway. Also, who is stopping Carnage from getting Aunt May or MJ next issue? This is an interesting little thing going on. Peter wasn't in last issue, where could he be? Not saving lives, obviously...

Oh man, I just read this! It's so exciting!

What could all the stuff with Peter's blood mean? Is Ben Reilly going to be the new Carnage?

I'm so pumped about the new status with Gwen Stacy in this book. Now that she knows Peter is Spidey I think they're going to be a lot closer and there will be a lot of good stories about a Peter/Gwen/MJ love triangle!

I can't wait until the next issue!

Latest posts

Back