Ultimate Spider-Man #93 Image

the watcher

I found a image for issue #93. It's a desktop pic. Not sure it needs it oun thread. But E got up set about stuff about the next issue being with the Spoiler/discussion thread of the last one soooo.... here it is.

ULTIMATESPIDERMAN_93_1024.jpg

That's pretty sweet... What's with Spider-Man missing his boot?

I really like Mark Bagley's work... I think he is one of the best out there right now.

Ice said:
Nothing new when it comes to Bendis & Bagley.

:?

Well...they did include a shot of him in a panel for a reason...we know he's somewhere on the island...he'll show up somewhere...I'm wondering if Wolverine's absence from this arc means its occurring during UWvsH...we'll see how that works out further with the "phone call" Wolverine gets from Fury in UXM #69.

i don't think iceman had a line during Bendis' entire Ultimate X-men run. He'll just show up at the end in a group shot of them all being ok.

iceman said:
i don't think iceman had a line during Bendis' entire Ultimate X-men run. He'll just show up at the end in a group shot of them all being ok.
4 words. Last issue of his run. Other wise it was a cameo here and there.

The image is still cool.

I'm getting the feeling that we aren't going to see anything from this arc but a bunch of fighting. Not that it's a bad thing, but I would have hoped they could have used Deadpool's emergence for something like introducing a new villian.

I'm sure Iceman will play a part in this arc. Afterall, he's Kitty's ex-boyfriend. Bendis will play that card for sure.

someone is flying in this shot, an it sure aint jean.
So, either its storm and nothing's wrong, or we will finally get to see if either rogue or kitty is able to fly.

(it might be colossus! In ultimate spiderman every x-men can fly!)

Hi-Fi said:
I'm sure Iceman will play a part in this arc. Afterall, he's Kitty's ex-boyfriend. Bendis will play that card for sure.

nah, Bendis really hates Iceman. If anything, it will be a disgusted look or a single one liner in the final few shots of the arc.

Hi-Fi said:

Good point.

robje said:
So, either its storm and nothing's wrong, or we will finally get to see if either rogue or kitty is able to fly.

I'm pretty sure its Storm, as even though we only see very little of the costume, it does still look distinctly like Storm's...don't ask me why, however.

DIrishB said:
I'm pretty sure its Storm, as even though we only see very little of the costume, it does still look distinctly like Storm's...don't ask me why, however.

yes, you're right. Kitty has a miniskirt and rogue has big yellow boots, thats Storm's backside there. (i still wanna see collossus fly!)

robje said:

(it might be colossus! In ultimate spiderman every x-men can fly!)

Looks like feathers in the same corner as the mysterious flying entity…

I wonder what that could mean…?!?

Latest posts

Back