ultimate spider-man and his amazing friends

The Captain

Banned
By now some of you know that bendis had a desire to have an ult spidey/ult human torch team up...

he also expressed interest in wanting to make an ultimate version of spider-man and his amazing friends...

if you are unfamiliar with that, it was an old school cartoon that featured spidey, firestar(new warriors) and iceman(x-men)

the each knew each others identity and the cartoon was written a lot like the comics....stan lee scripted it and modified some of his comics and wrote them into plots for the series...

anyway...assuming spidey and iceman havent crossed paths, how do you see this happening?? and what about firestar??? she is a mutant....is she going to be in this"warriors" arc as well????

The Captain said:
if you are unfamiliar with that, it was an old school cartoon that featured spidey, firestar(new warriors) and iceman(x-men)
Yeah, and that's where Firestar was first created.

The Captain said:
anyway...assuming spidey and iceman havent crossed paths,
Oh, they haven't. The ONLY time they had been near each other was when the X-Men picked up Logan in the 'Blockbuster' arc. 'Course, they didn't talk.

As for how I see it happening, I'm not sure. I doubt it will be Bobby going to that school, or whatever. Maybe somehow, it'll be like the show. But instead, they all meet at some concert? Ah, I have no clue...

TheManWithoutFear said:
He should've done this instead of that crap Wolverine story.
I wouldn't call that story "crap" (I actually liked it-but that's besides the point). But I do agree that I would have liked him to do that story in place of Blockbuster.

TheManWithoutFear said:
WHAT!? I didn't mean Blockbuster at all!! I meant the switching places story.
Lol, woops. I thought you meant Blockbuster, cuz I said Blockbuster, and you just said "crap Wolverine story", and that was also by Bendis, and also not liked by people....

Sorry.

icemastertron said:
Lol, woops. I thought you meant Blockbuster, cuz I said Blockbuster, and you just said "crap Wolverine story", and that was also by Bendis, and also not liked by people....

Sorry.

LOL, now thats funny....of course he meant switcheroo, blockbuster is ult dd, so naturally mwof didnt mean that as a crap story....

ult man is man is a funny character....a guy who has a hip hop vibe, and has "ice" as they call it, and a doo rag (spelling) is quite interesting.....makes me wonder by bobby drake wasnt black to begin with....

but yeah, i would have rather saw this instead of switcheroo, the whole superstars arch should have taken place before or after irresponsible

EDIT...after taking a quick look at other pics of iceman, i think its a bandana and not a doo rag.....LOL.....still looking forward to the team up in 2009 or whenever bendis decides to write it

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
i thought switcheroo was hilarious....

Runs away

I've said this a hundred times, but...I loved it. I didn't love the timing though. Too goofy right after Gwen dying.

Guijllons said:
Hilarious as a tumor i thought.

asc_kigacop03.jpg

IT'S NADDA TUMAH!

Really? Cuz i thought the Human Torch one was worse (altho still good). C'mon, you gotta admit the last page was funny.

I remember reading the Normal Serie ! Amazing and funny. It was great to see spidy team up with others :wink:

Latest posts

Back