Ultimate Spider-Man Media

The Captain

Banned
Hows it going everyone, i was wondering if anyone on here had any good pictures(preferably wallpaper) of Ultimate spidey. Ive searched online and the results were grim. If anyone wouldnt mind helping me out it would be appreciated. thanks. (just 13 more days until # 71)

The Captain :D

The Captain said:
Hows it going everyone, i was wondering if anyone on here had any good pictures(preferably wallpaper) of Ultimate spidey. Ive searched online and the results were grim. If anyone wouldnt mind helping me out it would be appreciated. thanks. (just 13 more days until # 71)

The Captain :D

Marvel has a wallpaper section on their site that uses covers for the comics. Different ones every week. I know there have been some USM wallpapers, and I could have sworn I saw one for USM #70...www.marvel.com

UltimateE said:
Marvel has a wallpaper section on their site that uses covers for the comics. Different ones every week. I know there have been some USM wallpapers, and I could have sworn I saw one for USM #70...www.marvel.com

yeah, you are correct, there was one for # 70 there, but outside of the covers...it doesnt look like there are any images from the comics in abundance.

I've got the cover for 70 as my wallpaper now. Yes, Marvel probably has the best.

I have Jessica Alba as Nancy for SIN CITY for my wallpaper... :wink:

But that's not the matter at hand. I have some regular Spidey pics that you can use for your wallpaper. If you're interested Captain, PM me.

Last edited:
Oh, ok... Well, that looks like a good media to have on your desk top, but a bad cover for the Goblin arc. It's too general.

reasons?

Goodwill said:
Oh, ok... Well, that looks like a good media to have on your desk top, but a bad cover for the Goblin arc. It's too general.

the cover is general i believe to keep the ID of the hobgoblin mysterious.....
many believe its harry, but we will have to wait and see what bendis does with all of this, im just hoping that the goblin isnt a hulk-goblin like the ult green goblin

He probably will be similar to the Green Goblin. I didn't like in u6, Norman just kept getting bigger and bigger. Keep the goblins human size at least! I think this is turning into a Hobgoblin speculation thread.

a little help here...

ProjectX2 said:
He probably will be similar to the Green Goblin. I didn't like in u6, Norman just kept getting bigger and bigger. Keep the goblins human size at least! I think this is turning into a Hobgoblin speculation thread.

well it wouldnt turn into a hobgoblin threat if others would post some kind of media related to ultimate spider-man

The Captain said:
the cover is general i believe to keep the ID of the hobgoblin mysterious.....
many believe its harry, but we will have to wait and see what bendis does with all of this, im just hoping that the goblin isnt a hulk-goblin like the ult green goblin

Agreed. It's one thing to be able to turn yourself completely into a goblin but then he had to grow all huge. I would've liked it if he had stayed leaner than what he is now, you know?

A message to all

it would really be nice if someone contributed to this thread other than myself. You guys are on here talking about spidey all the time, and if you actually searched for stuff as much as you whine and moan about who has more posts, it would be highly appreciated....3000-4000 posts on some of you, and not one submission for a lousy image. Ive sat and watched this thread, and im surprised its not locked yet. You guys (yes, im talking to you, especially if you are reading this!!) should all be ashamed of yourselves!!

The Captain said:
it would really be nice if someone contributed to this thread other than myself. You guys are on here talking about spidey all the time, and if you actually searched for stuff as much as you whine and moan about who has more posts, it would be highly appreciated....3000-4000 posts on some of you, and not one submission for a lousy image. Ive sat and watched this thread, and im surprised its not locked yet. You guys (yes, im talking to you, especially if you are reading this!!) should all be ashamed of yourselves!!

Umm...

No offense, but if people aren't replying it would probably indicate that they aren't interested in Spider-Man wallpapers. No one is obligated to post in a thread, especially if they have no input to give or don't care.

Sorry you're having trouble finding this stuff, and no offense, but that's not anyone else's problem. If anyone can help, they will.

And by the way, threads don't get locked for lack of activity.

UltimateE said:
Umm...

No offense, but if people aren't replying it would probably indicate that they aren't interested in Spider-Man wallpapers. No one is obligated to post in a thread, especially if they have no input to give or don't care.

Sorry you're having trouble finding this stuff, and no offense, but that's not anyone else's problem. If anyone can help, they will.

And by the way, threads don't get locked for lack of activity.

yeah, that makes a lot of sense, and im being serious...ill go look for some pics of harry potter or squirrels for everyone on a COMIC BOOK message board

Latest posts

Back