Ultimate Spider-Man poster cover-Issue #100

the watcher

Here's the poster cover for Ultimate Spider-Man #100 and thanks Ice for reminding me.

UltiamteSpider-Man100.jpg

Please tell me thats just a special cover. And that issue 100 = clone saga = 100 spider-men LOL

kidding

cool cover

DAmn, I feel like playing "Where's Black Costume?" or something. I'm kinda sorry for both bagley and the colorist on this one; musta been torture to make it. I like it- amusing, poignant, and cool.

Last edited:
God I hate clones, anyway I think its just a special 100 drawing not saying there'll be 20 clones just something different and special for 100

Random said:
God I hate clones, anyway I think its just a special 100 drawing not saying there'll be 20 clones just something different and special for 100
Yeah, I think it symbolise the number 100 (as in 100 Spider-Mans) like the number that they are crawling all over on the cover.

Blech. I hate purple covers and I hate the big "100" in there. :sick:

Shihad said:
It like the 50th issue cover..... except it doesn't have a million Spider-men

The #50 cover that appeared in the solits - with the glowing sun thing behind him - was a great cover. Why they took that out and put that hideous "50" in there, I'll never know.

Cingular has that original cover as a wallpaper you can download for your phone. It's my phone's wallpaper.

E said:
The #50 cover that appeared in the solits - with the glowing sun thing behind him - was a great cover. Why they took that out and put that hideous "50" in there, I'll never know.

Cingular has that original cover as a wallpaper you can download for your phone. It's my phone's wallpaper.

They put the 50 in there so you knew it was the 50th issue, cause people were so lazy, they couldn't look a few centermeters to the right of the cover

Shihad said:
They put the 50 in there so you knew it was the 50th issue, cause people were so lazy, they couldn't look a few centermeters to the right of the cover

Stupid Americans.

That is horrible. I'm really sick of Bagley. His art is just unimpressive to me now.

And if this really happens, I'm guessing it's Fury's Spider-Man Clone Army. And if that's what happens, it's stupid, and Bendis is stupid.

I hate USM.

Latest posts

Back