Ultimate Spider-Man, with YOU steering.

i post my idea first and mine the one no reads

**** you ultimate central

*storms off*

:lol:

bare in mind i've not read past tpb 15

My first 6 issuses

breif story - After the clone saga peter feels diffrent. At first he starts snap at kitty. Meanwhile a old egyptian relic in the local musem has a shadow come out of it. Peter feels ill like loosing his powers. The shadow makes it to the mortuary and into the remains of Harry creating Ultimate Demogoblin!.

Ultimate Demogoblin escapes hospital and Spider-man is needed. However Spider-man is loosing powers. He fights Demogoblin and somehow wins. Ends with getting an extra 4 arms!

Second 6

Peter feels stronger than ever but while fighting a throw away villan oh i dont know lets say Ultimate shocker again. He falls to the floor in pain and has to run away. in an alley he turns into Man-Spider

Ultimate Punisher has to track him and the second he becomes Man-spider the style changes to be more like a horror with Man-Spider as the monster. Even do pannles of kitty on the phone but something in the shaddows watching her that reminds him who he is.

He gets turned back but not before making a big mistake and knocking Morrie Benc who is testing a new water generator in to the water during the test leading to Hydro-Man later on.

Isn't this what happening in the Saturday Morning Cartoon? Don't get pissed no one pays attention to anyone else's ideas. That's how all boards are.

hey, i read it, but am more really concerned bout mine...sorry

I was joking dude. its cool

Isn't this what happening in the Saturday Morning Cartoon? Don't get pissed no one pays attention to anyone else's ideas. That's how all boards are.

don't get pissed if you couldn't tell it was a joke. i thought the :lol: would of gave that away. i was wrong next time insted of the :lol: I i'll put joke in big bold letters like this :

Joke

Many people have that problem of tryin g to recreate the cartoon plot

yeah but Man-spider was a cool plot in the cartoon.

I tryied to make it diffrent enough to be ok. Ultimate spider-ma has taken from 616 (oviously) and movies so why not include the cartoons more to bring all things spidey in one nice neat package?

don't get pissed if you couldn't tell it was a joke. i thought the :lol: would of gave that away. i was wrong next time insted of the :lol: I i'll put joke in big bold letters like this :

Joke

:sure: I'm sorry did I come off as rude? Because I thought I was level headed in my explanation that "it happens when people don't comment on your ideas".

I wasn't being mean.

Although, I had no clue it was a Joke.

Guess you're just not funny.

Punk.

:sure: I'm sorry did I come off as rude? Because I thought I was level headed in my explanation that "it happens when people don't comment on your ideas".

I wasn't being mean.

Although, I had no clue it was a Joke.

Guess you're just not funny.

Punk.

or guess you just don't get jokes.

but it's cool not everyone has a scence of humor.

If you couldn't tell, my arc was based off of "Daredevil: Born Again"

...I like the idea of Murdock becoming a surrogate father for Peter. It would allow peter to grow, and make Ultimate Daredevil different from 616 Daredevil.

Cool like a Batman and Robin duo.

Since spidey is the most experienced hero on Ultimate Universe , all Murdock can do for him is giving him pocket money.

To be honest, this is really hard figuring that the Clone Saga isn't over and that there will likely be heavy ramifications of it in the arc after it (Death of the Goblin). Another thing difficult thing about this is that Bendis has already ultimitized almost every noteworthy Spider-Man villain. Chameleon, Mysterio, Jackal. . .Lady Ock and Hydro-Man maybe. . .are basically all that's really left unless we start pulling up C-list villains or Daredevil villains.

. . .although I have an urge to try and Ultimitize The Spot.

Last edited:
I'd open up in an extermely brutal Spider-Man/RHINO fight. One in which innocents are killed, and Spidey is beaten badly.

At the point of complete and total defeat Spider-Man will wonder if this is it, if he should even put up a small fight for the crowd. But he knows it's over.

A blue blast rocks RHINO backward, followed quickly by bolt of lighting. Almost disabled completely RHINO tries to make a run for it before a flying red and white shield disables the servos in the suit and the Ultimates take him down utterly.

Captain America catches up with Spider-Man before Fury can and yells at him for the loss of life and the destruction that their fight had caused. Spidey calls out Cap's lateness to the fight and that he's actually out here everyday instead of walled up in an island fortress all day.

Fury arrives and Spidey runs off nursing his wounds. While the pain gets too much to make it home he stops in an alleyway the issue ends with Spider-Man realizing that he's been rather weak having the Ultimates, Fantastic Four, Nick Fury, Daredevil, and the X-Men finish his fights for him. Maybe he's not meant for this anyway. Why would a world with super powered mutants, the Ultimates, and SHIELD need a 15 year old in pajamas who's only real power is to stick to walls?

Final page relesmbles the iconic cover to Spidey No More by Romita.

The rest of the arc deals with Peter Parker and him trying to finally take responsiblity for his actions, realizing that in order to live by that code he MUST clean up after his messes, and what a mess he's made of things.

Fury would support Peter in this, so much so SHIELD would even offer the Parker and Watson families new lives to live, despite much complaining from both families. Peter would agree to it on the condision that he would not have to be in the Ultimates and that he would never again use his powers. Fury agrees.

As the relocation date appoarches Peter and MJ get to really talk, as do Peter and Kitty. No one's really happy with these arrangements but Peter truely thinks this is the best way to make things better, to make up for all that he's ruined in the lives of those he's loved.

The day before the relocation, Peter and MJ meet at his old house where Peter's wandered to to say his goodbyes to his childhood and old life. She talks about what could have been, Peter says it would have been nice had he not mucked things up. She says not everything was his fault, that he did the best he could.

As they have a great moment together, Spidey hears faint explosions. At first not wanting to listen to it. MJ is called back into her house, and Peter starts back to his home. He hears more explosions.

More still. Something's wrong, it wouldn't hurt to look. He jumps onto a rooftop and sees smoke and another explosion is heard.

The Ultimates can handle it, it's their job to handle this sorta thing.

Someone inside a house calls out to Peter and tells him to take cover another damned madman is out to make the city his plaything, life's been unlivable in this city since these mutants and their types showed up.

Peter says he's fine, he's almost home and runs off. What's taking the Ultimates so long?

Finally in a poor costume Peter goes to the find out what's happening, RHINO's back calling out the Ultimates for a rematch in his upgraded RHINO suit. Seeing RHINO cold heartly killing a family in a car while he sat on a rooftop only looking on, Peter's disgusted with himself and leaps out tears in his eyes (not that we'd see it).

Peter will beat the crap out of RHINO and destroy some of the external parts of the suit going so far as to yank him out of the suit and swing some punches. What kind of person kills innocents for some cheap trill at fighting the Ultimates? Does he like fighting now? Does he like it when it might be his life?

Parker bends some of the RHINO's metal parts around him until SHEILD can arrive. On cue, and late as ever is SHIELD and some of the Ultimates. Cap and Pete share a silent stare in which Cap nods at Pete and Parker runs off.

Seeing this Fury calls up his men and tells them the deal's off. They're leaving the Parkers and Watsons to their fates no matter how sad the ending.

Peter realizes he's not Spider-Man, he's Peter Parker. He won't be a superhero who goes out looking for trouble but he will not sit by as innocents get hurt either.

The arc ends with Peter still not wearing his suit, and still not being Spider-Man, but he has confidence in himself. Of course he'll become Spider-Man later but not now. He needs to be Peter Parker.

Last edited:
I'd open up in an extermely brutal Spider-Man/RHINO fight. One in which innocents are killed, and Spidey is beaten badly.

At the point of complete and total defeat Spider-Man will wonder if this is it, if he should even put up a small fight for the crowd. But he knows it's over.

A blue blast rocks RHINO backward, followed quickly by bolt of lighting. Almost disabled completely RHINO tries to make a run for it before a flying red and white shield disables the servos in the suit and the Ultimates take him down utterly.

Captain America catches up with Spider-Man before Fury can and yells at him for the loss of life and the destruction that their fight had caused. Spidey calls out Cap's lateness to the fight and that he's actually out here everyday instead of walled up in an island fortress all day.

Fury arrives and Spidey runs off nursing his wounds. While the pain gets too much to make it home he stops in an alleyway the issue ends with Spider-Man realizing that he's been rather weak having the Ultimates, Fantastic Four, Nick Fury, Daredevil, and the X-Men finish his fights for him. Maybe he's not meant for this anyway. Why would a world with super powered mutants, the Ultimates, and SHIELD need a 15 year old in pajamas who's only real power is to stick to walls?

The rest of the arc deals with Peter Parker and him trying to finally take responsiblity for his actions, realizing that in order to live by that code he MUST clean up after his messes, and what a mess he's made of things.

Fury would support Peter in this, so much so SHIELD would even offer the Parker and Watson families new lives to live, despite much complaining from both families. Peter would agree to it on the condision that he would not have to be in the Ultimates and that he would never again use his powers. Fury agrees.

As the relocation date appoarches Peter and MJ get to really talk, as do Peter and Kitty. No one's really happy with these arrangements but Peter truely thinks this is the best way to make things better, to make up for all that he's ruined in the lives of those he's loved.

The day before the relocation, Peter and MJ meet at his old house where Peter's wandered to to say his goodbyes to his childhood and old life. She talks about what could have been, Peter says it would have been nice had he not mucked things up. She says not everything was his fault, that he did the best he could.

As they have a great moment together, Spidey hears faint explosions. At first not wanting to listen to it. MJ is called back into her house, and Peter starts back to his home. He hears more explosions.

More still. Something's wrong, it wouldn't hurt to look. He jumps onto a rooftop and sees smoke and another explosion is heard.

Someone inside a house calls out to Peter and tells him to take cover another damned madman is out to make the city his plaything, life's been unlivable in this city since these mutants and their types showed up.

Peter says he's fine, he's almost home and runs off. What's taking the Ultimates so long?

Finally in a poor costume Peter goes to the find out what's happening, RHINO's back calling out the Ultimates for a rematch in his upgraded RHINO suit. Seeing RHINO cold heartly killing a family in a car while he sat on a rooftop only looking on, Peter's disgusted with himself and leaps out tears in his eyes (not that we'd see it).

Peter will beat the crap out of RHINO and destroy some of the external parts of the suit going so far as to yank him out of the suit and swing some punches. What kind of person kills innocents for some cheap trill at fighting the Ultimates? Does he like fighting now? Does he like it when it might be his life?

Parker bends some of the RHINO's metal parts around him until SHEILD can arrive. On cue, and late as ever is SHIELD and some of the Ultimates. Cap and Pete share a silent stare in which Cap nods at Pete and Parker runs off.

Seeing this Fury calls up his men and tells them the deal's off. They're leaving the Parkers and Watsons to their fates no matter how sad the ending.

Peter realizes he's not Spider-Man, he's Peter Parker. He won't be a superhero who goes out looking for trouble but he will not sit by as innocents get hurt either.

The arc ends with Peter still not wearing his suit, and still not being Spider-Man, but he has confidence in himself. Of course he'll become Spider-Man later but not now. He needs to be Peter Parker.

yeah that a pretty ****ty story how many times does he have to quit?

To be honest, this is really hard figuring that the Clone Saga isn't over and that there will likely be heavy ramifications of it in the arc after it (Death of the Goblin). Another thing difficult thing about this is that Bendis has already ultimitized almost every noteworthy Spider-Man villain. Chameleon, Mysterio, Jackal. . .Lady Ock and Hydro-Man maybe. . .are basically all that's really left unless we start pulling up C-list villains or Daredevil villains.

. . .although I have an urge to try and Ultimitize The Spot.
well, yeah, i know that most of this depends on the clone saga. my idea or story though is as unreltaed to it as i could make it. i was thinking the best way was to make storiesthat didn't or had little to do with the past 100 or so issues, aside from the obvious. the only thought i had concerning the clone saga id have Spider-woman working for Fury, not the Ultimates, but SHIELD, under the code name Scarlet Spider.

I like this. IMO, what USM needs more than anything is NOT a cleanup of Bendis' mess but an advancement or evolution of Peter's character. He needs to grow up a little, and not spaz out or be so naive. The occaisional spazing is ok, but not this total 24-7 freaking out that he has been doing recently. Though I'm glad he had the guts to try to go after Fury in 101.

Last edited:
Wanting to quit is a key to Spider-Man. We all quit all the time, start a novel, decide to quit it, get a job here...find out you hate the boss so you quit. Go to school, it's too time consuming, expensive, or too hard so you quit.

Thing is Spider-Man cannot quit, he wants to but he can't. It's that fighting, that struggling against what he should do for the betterment of his life and his loved ones that he's so loved. And it's that willpower to help others over him that we get pictures like this.

_42208154_spider_ap416.jpg

It's also a simple, nice way to get back to character a little.

Since the Clone Saga is all but done (all that's left is the Aftermath issue), I thought it's time to restart this again.

So I was thinking, how would you do Ultimate Knights? Then go from there?
Or, If you were in charge, would you not even do this arc, and focus on something different?

Latest posts

Back