Ultimate Spiderman #104 discussion (Spoilers)

So, if Peter and Jessica Drew had a baby, does that mean it would grow up to look exactly like one of them, except +- either the boob-coochie deluxe or the super-tuff penis collections?

hhmm.... That would be weird.

You think?

As we draw nearer to USM #105, I'd just like to officially "call" a few predictions so I can annoy the crap out of everyone by posting "called it" fifty billion times in the 105 thread discussion.

This next issue MUST explain things about the clones. I guess that it will deal with the future of Jessica Drew and explain why Kaine is the way he is. Also, I suspect that not-Richard was implanted with his false memories immediately after the other clones escaped in order to do damage control and keep Peter from finding out the truth--that's why Cassandra Webb was right there, and it's not just another throwaway ultimization.

I suspect that Jessica won't be a free agent for long. She has no source of income or food, and unless she's going to be spending the rest of her life as a homeless thief she'll need an ally, probably SHIELD.

May's heart attack will be left unresolved.

About five seconds after the last panel in 104, Nick Fury will bust in with his unit. Scorpion will be appropriated by SHIELD. Peter will be dragged off to have a man-to-man talk with Fury, where their relationship will change and he will be told by Fury or decide on his own to keep his powers. Fury will tell Peter his plans for the CIA members who created the clones, Scorpion, Gwen-Carnage, and Ultimate Doctor Octamagnetopus. At least one of those will be a lie or something Peter doesn't like, so that even if they reach an understanding of each other (which they probably will) there will still be tension between them.

You know, I honestly don't see how this issue could suck. I know I'm going to regret saying this later, but it's just a trip from point A to point B. I don't see how it could be done wrong.

Id almost like a scene where jessica wanders out on the run from SHIELD and given shelter by a group of monks in the area... After feeding her and putting her to sleep, they discuss their new arrival and what she could do for their cause with her extraordinary abilities... The two end the conversation with "Hail Hydra"

Id much prefer her to stay a regular character, but if she's gonna be buried why not reflect 616 and introduce Hydra as an anti-SHIELD Ultimate counterpart to Al Qaeda.

Id almost like a scene where jessica wanders out on the run from SHIELD and given shelter by a group of monks in the area... After feeding her and putting her to sleep, they discuss their new arrival and what she could do for their cause with her extraordinary abilities... The two end the conversation with "Hail Hydra"

Id much prefer her to stay a regular character, but if she's gonna be buried why not reflect 616 and introduce Hydra as an anti-SHIELD Ultimate counterpart to Al Qaeda.

I like the idea of Jessica hooking up with Ultimate Hydra, but I don't like the idea of Bendis getting to create them. Maybe that's why there's rumors of Spider-Woman appearing in the Ultimates 3.

Or make them Irish terrorists.

St. Patrick killed snakes. Their whole thing can be something like, they really hate St. Patrick, and their demands are the wholesale elimination of St. Patrick's Day worldwide.

Or make them Irish terrorists.

St. Patrick killed snakes. Their whole thing can be something like, they really hate St. Patrick, and their demands are the wholesale elimination of St. Patrick's Day worldwide.

If Bendis pulled that **** I would have to bring in Ultimate Black Tom Cassidy and the Ultimate IRA to bomb the **** out of those ****ers.

I came into the Clone Saga expecting alot and I was dissapointed.

I hate what they did to Doc Ock, and killing off Kaine and the six-armed clone was a bad move by Bendis.

I'm really hoping that the Ultimate Knights story redeems this comic.

-Titan

I came into the Clone Saga expecting alot and I was dissapointed.

I hate what they did to Doc Ock, and killing off Kaine and the six-armed clone was a bad move by Bendis.

I'm really hoping that the Ultimate Knights story redeems this comic.

-Titan

At least you're not trying to convince us that this was the best story since watchmen...

Just read this and... lame just... lame. Dic fight was anti climatic, Old pete clone dies for some reason, all clones except scorpion and Jessica die, MJ is cured and remembers nothing, Aunt May unknown, and Pete may not have to be spider-man... oh how this wrapped up nicely. God I hated the dialogue. If the the next arc inst amazing I'm dropping this and thats a big thing for me. I've just had it

Okay, I thought of something...odd to say the least.

What if Ock doesn't have Magnetic powers, but instead, he can control the metal that was infected with the Oz serum instead.

Which is even worse...

Okay, I thought of something...odd to say the least.

What if Ock doesn't have Magnetic powers, but instead, he can control the metal that was infected with the Oz serum instead.

Which is even worse...

It's an old theory that's very popular over at Benbo. They think it somehow makes more sense and makes things a bit more clearer.

It's still a crap theory though, and doesn't make things good.

It doesn't make sense either. Doc Ock is clearly manipulating more than one metal in that room. And although that's where the Oz explosion took place, are we to assume he discovered his "metal manipulating" powers there alone at some point in the past and his greater scientific mind disregarded the fact that maybe the "OZ tainted Metal" theory was the case all along?

Last edited:
My the theory in Ultimat Six was so good and then bendis just ruins it, he could have run with that original theory, but noooo.

It doesn't make sense either. Doc Ock is clearly manipulating more than one metal in that room. And although that's where the Oz explosion took place, are we to assume he discovered his "metal manipulating" powers there alone at some point in the past and his greater scientific mind disregarded the fact that maybe the "OZ tainted Metal" theory was the case all along?

No, the correct answer is - if the Oz formula is a SERUM which must be INJECTED, how does a piece of metal become tainted by it?

It's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard and I'm not sure I believe that someone seriously thinks that.

No, the correct answer is - if the Oz formula is a SERUM which must be INJECTED, how does a piece of metal become tainted by it?

It's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard and I'm not sure I believe that someone seriously thinks that.

Bingo.

I can't believe people actually buy that. It's sad really.

O how the mighty have fallen........

You could say the serum reacted with the metal that allowed Doc to control it. This is still just crap cause remember it wasn't the serum that exploded it was Norman going ape-****. The only seurm in the room was injected into norman. There were not galloons in container or anything in the room to be exploded

Last edited:
You could say the serum reacted with the metal that allowed Doc to control it. This is still just crap cause remember it wasn't the serum that exploded it was Norman going ape-****. The only seurm in the room was injected into norman. There were not galloons in container or anything in the room to be exploded
Rainier: My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Latest posts

Back