Ultimate type?

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Is there or will there be an Ultimate comic series for dc people? You know telling the stories from the start for people who have not collected from the start but with moden twists?

Not really. There's an All-Star series, which seems to be DC's answer for the Ultimate series. All-Star takes characters and allows All-Star creators to tell stories about them out-of-continuity. Right now, there is an All-Star Batman and Robin by Frank Miller and Jim Lee, and an All-Star Superman by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely.

Check 'em out. :)

ProjectX2 said:
Not really. There's an All-Star series, which seems to be DC's answer for the Ultimate series. All-Star takes characters and allows All-Star creators to tell stories about them out-of-continuity. Right now, there is an All-Star Batman and Robin by Frank Miller and Jim Lee, and an All-Star Superman by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely.

Check 'em out. :)

Sounds cool I just wanted a comic series like ultimate marvel ones. I wanted to read superman from the start but if there is no ultimate types I guess smallville comics can do that...

my idea of batman one would be Batman retold would be cool if the did stuff like changed charrecters to be more moden. e.g

the tpbs/arcs would be like
Vol.1 joker to be like the batman cartoon joker.
vol2. catwoman in hale berry suit.
Vol3 Scarecrow done alot more monsterous and tough.
vol 4 Robin debuts. Two face done more pyscotic like green goblin style crazy.

but thank you anyway ProjectX2 I might check out the All Star comics sometime

Last edited:
Catwoman + Halle Berry = :sick:

You might like Wizard's ideas for an Ultimate DC Universe. I'll have to dig up the thread sometime.

ProjectX2 said:
Catwoman + Halle Berry = :sick:

You might like Wizard's ideas for an Ultimate DC Universe. I'll have to dig up the thread sometime.

:lol:

no the halle berry movie was bad but if it was like the ultimate universe i think her costume would look like that.

Latest posts

Back