Ultimate Typhoid

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
16,716
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
TyphoiDCAT said:
What do you guys think Ultimate Typhoid Mary would look like?

Hopefully like Natassia Malthe :drooling: . Seriously, Although the character is really cool, I wasn't a fan of how she looked during her early appearances to even what she looks like during Bendis' run on Hardcore. I guess I'd want her to look normal because that's usually how the craziest girls look. As far as the half n' half look, I think it'd be cool if she had a phantom of the operaesque mask on. But we won't ever get to see her until the Ultimate Daredevil project gets moving.


But anyway, Welcome Typoid. I hope you're a DD fan as much as you are a Typhoid Mary one.
 

TyphoiDCAT

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
75
That's a pretty cool idea. I loved the Phantom of the Opera so I think that be a cool idea. With DD you better believe it baby. I'm also a fan of Elektra. Thanks for the welcome.
 

TyphoiDCAT

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
75
No i'm in Kuljit's Man Without Fear board under the name DarkElektraPhoenix
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8,903
Location
Washington, PA
TyphoiDCAT said:
What do you guys think Ultimate Typhoid Mary would look like?
I think they should play up the mental patient angle. Start in a flashback shouwing the young Mary in an asylum, and for a nice poke of congruity, have Jean Grey in it too. You could set it when Professer Xavier comes to take Jean out, showing Marys abandonment. Her only friend let loose with her still forced to rot. Then fast forward to the current timeline. The Kingpin is re-establishing himself in New York after his time out of country. He's got Elektra on the payroll, but he wants someone Spider-Man hasn't run into before. Enter Mary, released on her 18th birthday. Alone, scared, and taken in by the large, friendly man with the hard eyes. The kingpin (who in 616 has a history of using mental paitents as operatives since it's so easy to get them discredited in a court of law) has had people monitering Marys hospital, and have recorded minor pyrokinetic abilities. From there it would be more of a traditional Kingpin-Spider-Man story, with Typhoid Mary as The Kingpins assasin in it.

For apperance, you've got to keep the half painted face, but beyond that she could wear anything. I don't think a traditional costume would work though, as you'd want something that would differentiate her from the normal apperance of supervillians. Maybe something in the Goth/Punk feel?
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
16,716
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Baxter said:
I think they should play up the mental patient angle. Start in a flashback shouwing the young Mary in an asylum, and for a nice poke of congruity, have Jean Grey in it too. You could set it when Professer Xavier comes to take Jean out, showing Marys abandonment. Her only friend let loose with her still forced to rot. Then fast forward to the current timeline. The Kingpin is re-establishing himself in New York after his time out of country. He's got Elektra on the payroll, but he wants someone Spider-Man hasn't run into before. Enter Mary, released on her 18th birthday. Alone, scared, and taken in by the large, friendly man with the hard eyes. The kingpin (who in 616 has a history of using mental paitents as operatives since it's so easy to get them discredited in a court of law) has had people monitering Marys hospital, and have recorded minor pyrokinetic abilities. From there it would be more of a traditional Kingpin-Spider-Man story, with Typhoid Mary as The Kingpins assasin in it.

For apperance, you've got to keep the half painted face, but beyond that she could wear anything. I don't think a traditional costume would work though, as you'd want something that would differentiate her from the normal apperance of supervillians. Maybe something in the Goth/Punk feel?


Good thoughts Baxter, but yet again you are killing Ultimate Daredevil. I mean can he at least make an appearance in this story. It is his villain.
 

TyphoiDCAT

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
75
I got like a Rose and Thornn thing where she and Mary would switch off Typhoid would get nights and Mary would get the day. Typhoid being a hero but after fighting with DD she'd go to the Darkside.
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8,903
Location
Washington, PA
TheManWithoutFear said:
Good thoughts Baxter, but yet again you are killing Ultimate Daredevil. I mean can he at least make an appearance in this story. It is his villain.
I've excluded him there because I don't know exactly where he fits in the Ultimate Landscape. I mean he's appeared in costume what, 3 times? Once he's a little more established, hopefuly afte whatever Bendis hints at I can rework it a bit with the Red Rascel in there
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
16,716
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Baxter said:
I've excluded him there because I don't know exactly where he fits in the Ultimate Landscape. I mean he's appeared in costume what, 3 times? Once he's a little more established, hopefuly afte whatever Bendis hints at I can rework it a bit with the Red Rascel in there

I'll get back to you on this then.

I'll have to think about my UTyphoid theory but that'll take some time, so I'll get back to this. Baxter's idea is solid though.
 

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
12,818
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Well, we've got to see more buit to the Northstar appearance. He's an interesting character with a lot of mouth it seems like and, since his father is the Canadian ambassador, it could open the doors to Alpha Flight, which would be interesting, especially in light of the Union shaping up... Where's Vindicator at? Anyway, Northstar can snow ball into Snowbird and the rest of the Alpha teams... I'd like seeing that, too, just not now.

Anyway, is Typhoid Mary that big of a deal? I mean, really, I haven't really heard about her at all and, I'm no Marvel buff, but I do know my stuff. ;)
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8,903
Location
Washington, PA
Goodwill said:
Well, we've got to see more buit to the Northstar appearance. He's an interesting character with a lot of mouth it seems like and, since his father is the Canadian ambassador, it could open the doors to Alpha Flight, which would be interesting, especially in light of the Union shaping up... Where's Vindicator at? Anyway, Northstar can snow ball into Snowbird and the rest of the Alpha teams... I'd like seeing that, too, just not now.

Anyway, is Typhoid Mary that big of a deal? I mean, really, I haven't really heard about her at all and, I'm no Marvel buff, but I do know my stuff. ;)
Well, she was an infamous Murdock girlfriend, and she's apparently important enough that Daredevil Legends V4 is all about her.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
16,716
Location
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Goodwill said:
Anyway, is Typhoid Mary that big of a deal? I mean, really, I haven't really heard about her at all and, I'm no Marvel buff, but I do know my stuff. ;)

:roll: :x

Yeah, she's real cool. She's mostly DD centered. There was never really a reason for her to cross on to other titles. She's insane and it's awesome.
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,491
Location
Australia
She was important enough to pop up in Weapon X as a villain someone would be expected to recognize. Lots of people recognized her too.
 

ourchair

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
13,105
Location
Philippines
TheManWithoutFear said:
:roll: :x

Yeah, she's real cool. She's mostly DD centered. There was never really a reason for her to cross on to other titles. She's insane and it's awesome.
I think Ultimate Typhoid would make a great villain for Ultimate X-Men!!!!1 A completely bat**** loco character is something the Ultimate X-Men haven't faced off very often, and with her hardcore swordsmanship and pyrokinesis, she'd be fairly powerful enough to hold her own.

Her martial arts training and psycho personality can be attributed to her being a failed project of Weapon X. The fact that she's completely amoral makes her a contrast to Logan's "honorable savagery".

Wouldn't that be so many levels of awesome cool?
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,491
Location
Australia
Absolutely. She could work with pretty much any of the UU titles except Ultimates, I think
 

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
12,818
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Well, I would love to see her pop up, personally, that is, if she's actually as cool as you guys are making her out to be. While I don't like the idea of having a Weapon X Typhoid, maybe something could work along the same lines as what you shaped for us, Ourchair. ;) (You see? No more OC).
 

Latest posts

Top