Ultimate V2 #13 solicit

MoS

(no cover yet)

ULTIMATES 2 #13
Written by MARK MILLAR
Pencils & Wraparound Cover by BRYAN HITCH
"GRAND THEFT AMERICA"
The concluding chapter of the much-heralded Millar/Hitch tenure on Ultimates has finally arrived! All the running plot lines come to their cataclysmic end in these pages as the Team Supreme puts everything they've got into a grand finale that will take its place alongside the finest comics of the past decade. Alliances are made and relationships are severed in a tale you simply cannot miss. You have been warned! Part 7 (of 6)
48 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$3.99

Schedule ship date of 12/20. Uh-huh.

Also, if you take a look at the cover for Ultimate Power (http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Dec06/main/ULTPOW003_cov_col.jpg ), you'll see three survivors of the final Ultimates arc. Maybe.

Both Iron Man and Ant-Man could be someone else inside the suit - though I'm pretty sure Tony Stark survives, I'd have bet Hank Pym didn't.

Last edited:
Captain, Falcon and Quicksilver are a safe bet too, since the two of them were part of the annual and the latter was mentioned.

Unless this tale is conveniently set between past story-arcs, there is absolutely no way that is Hank Pym in the suit. Firstly, Giant Man would be much more appropriate in battle, and secondly, Cap would wipe his face off. Maybe it's Ultimate Scott Lang?

Unless this tale is conveniently set between past story-arcs, there is absolutely no way that is Hank Pym in the suit. Firstly, Giant Man would be much more appropriate in battle, and secondly, Cap would wipe his face off. Maybe it's Ultimate Scott Lang?

Well, theres a chance that it could be artistic interpertation. Supreme Power has a tiny man, so putting him up against Ant-Man would be the logical idea.

This is an almost worthless solit. It doesn't say anything about the story. All it says is the first month we can expect a delay.

I hope we see a cover sometime soon. Any guesses why we don't see it now.

Last edited:
This is an almost worthless solit. It doesn't say anything about the story. All it says is the first month we can expect a delay.

I hope we see a cover sometime soon. Any guesses why we don't see it now.

Probably because it's not done. It's supposed to be a wrap-around cover. I think Hitch got the script for this around the beginning of this month.

I wonder if the "48 pages" is a solicit mistake? I seem to recall MM saying that #12 would be oversized (hence the price boost) but #13 would be normal length. If it's really 48 pages, there is absolutely no way it'll be out in December.

Probably because it's not done. It's supposed to be a wrap-around cover. I think Hitch got the script for this around the beginning of this month.

I wonder if the "48 pages" is a solicit mistake? I seem to recall MM saying that #12 would be oversized (hence the price boost) but #13 would be normal length. If it's really 48 pages, there is absolutely no way it'll be out in December.
There's a good chance it could be an error. They screwed up before when the Uncanny X-Men Omnibus was solicit as 292 pages for $100.

Latest posts

Back