Ultimate Vulture Idea

DIrishB said:
Ok, so how about middle-aged and crisised (is that even a word)? Instead, Vulture could be dealing with hair-loss and a beer belly, and he tries to overcome his depression by buying a Corvette.
Sounds like you're onto a winner :)

Guijllons said:
Sounds like you're onto a winner :)

Maybe he could install some custom Vulture wings onto his Corvette, sort of like one of those old MASK cars (anyone remember that cartoon from the 80's, where this team of hero's had a bunch of automobiles/planes that could transform into other vehicles?) and he could run over Spidey.

I had an idea like this a while ago. It's in this forum.

I never liked 616 Vulture. He was an 80 year old guy in a solid green suite that had razor wings... How was he a challenge to Spider-Man at all??

They did Vulture pretty good in the 2099 series. They made him a middle-aged nomadic cannibal with metal wings. Spider-Man 2099 had to kill him so he couldn't eat anymore people. That should be the guide-line for Ultimate Vulture.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
They did Vulture pretty good in the 2099 series. They made him a middle-aged nomadic cannibal with metal wings. Spider-Man 2099 had to kill him so he couldn't eat anymore people. That should be the guide-line for Ultimate Vulture.
2099 Vulture was OK, but are you suggesting he be a cannibal? :?

Pandrio said:
2099 Vulture was OK, but are you suggesting he be a cannibal? :?

Well a guy in a green body-suite is silly... But a guy who flies around and picks people off the back alleys to eat them is pretty sick and demented. The possiblility that Spidey could be eaten if he loses would probably terrify a 15 year old.

A creepy middle aged man trying to "eat" a 15 year old? That sounds like a bad episode of "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit".

moonmaster said:
A creepy middle aged man trying to "eat" a 15 year old? That sounds like a bad episode of "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit".

Would you rather it be a creepy, Old, Geisha look'n guy who's going after 10 year olds?

...And I'm not talking about Willy Wonka.

jonesy said:
Ultimate Vulture was in the last Spiderman with bald head but cool looking armor.

I'd give you a cookie......but I gave my last one out to someone who said Cyclops could shoot lasers out his eyes. :roll:

O yeah....welcome. :D

Latest posts

Back