Ultimate Wendigo

Goodwill

Hey, guys...

As many have suggested, the arc beginning with #59, will introduce Wendigo. Of course, this is only speculation, but it's logical speculation and I've already asked Vaughan about our gut feelings that this character may be introduced in #59.

Anyway, what would you guys like Wendi to be like? Personally, I really hope that Vaughan throw out that magical evil spirit deal that was introduced in the 616 universe (This is if Wendigo's the villain) and I really hope that he looks much more like the video game version than the 616 version...

What are your thoughts?

Have you got a better origin for Ultimate Wendigo? The only problem with the character is the magic baggage which Marvel is trying to move away from.

There are tons of things that Wendigo could be... For instance, he could be a reject Weapon X experiment gone wrong that escaped from the facility years after it had been shut down and it's been looming around Canada ever since... Who knows.

Goodwill said:
There are tons of things that Wendigo could be... For instance, he could be a reject Weapon X experiment gone wrong that escaped from the facility years after it had been shut down and it's been looming around Canada ever since... Who knows.

Good call. What did the solicitation say? It came from Wolverine's past? If that's the case then when Wolverine first escaped WeaponX he could have battled it while he was wandering.

I'm not sure if it says that, but I know that it says Storm and Wolverine run into a classic Marvel villain. We'll have to see... Like I said, it may not even be Wendigo, however, that's my guess! ;)

Goodwill said:
Honestly, no. A lot of people keep bringing up Weapon X for origins of people. Come on. Sometihng else besides Weapon X.

Yeah but Weapon X has their hand in EVERYTHING. Makes sense to me.

UltimateE said:
Yeah but Weapon X has their hand in EVERYTHING. Makes sense to me.
Yeah, but come on. Having EVERYONE come from Weapon X? You just might as well say Weapon X created the UU!

icemastertron said:
Yeah, but come on. Having EVERYONE come from Weapon X? You just might as well say Weapon X created the UU!

No, SHIELD and Norman Osbourn created the UU. :D

icemastertron said:

Which can make sense. I mean they were also trying to create the super soilder too. So it would make sense. But you do have a point the it is getting kinda of tiring.

Yes I did. I'm just commenting on that part of your post.

But yes, it is a good point, and I mean that without joking around.

Well, I don't think it's so bad having Wendigo become tied to Weapon X, especially because the villain is rumored to be tied to Wolverine's past, which would mean Weapon X, wouldn't it? I know not necessarily, but there's still more of a chance than any other thing out there...

Also, I don't see where you're claiming that Weapon X is such a big deal... They really only hashed out a few characters...

Goodwill said:
Also, I don't see where you're claiming that Weapon X is such a big deal... They really only hashed out a few characters...

I'm never said they were a big deal. I said that everytime people talking a character coming into the UXM, they go "Oh he should have ties to Weapon X"...

Latest posts

Back