Ultimate Wendigo

Well, you're right, however, I think Vaughan has the right head about him. He's giving Singer what he wants so that he can toy with it... I think that Singer is pulling more safety stops than any other writer we've had. He's getting characters that he's already worked with, you see?

Goodwill said:
I think that Singer is pulling more safety stops than any other writer we've had. He's getting characters that he's already worked with, you see?
I think you might be judging prematurely. We don't know who Singer will focus on in his run and we odn't know how the X-men will be at the end of Vaughn's run.

Well, I imagine Vaughan's introducing Pyro, Lady Deathstrike, Mystique, and reintroducing Magneto for Singer to use. Those characters all had roles as villains in the second X-Men movie... Coincidence?

No. Except that we don't know anything at all about Pyro, thats all just spec. Same with Mystique unless I've missed or forgotten something. LDS could just be a one arc villain although it does seem likely that she and Magneto will be involved in Singer's run. So two characters.

Well, I'm betting there'll be more... You watch. All of the X-Men characters save Dazzler and Angel have been in the movies, too, so what are you going to so about that?

Goodwill said:
Well, I'm betting there'll be more... You watch. All of the X-Men characters save Dazzler and Angel have been in the movies, too, so what are you going to so about that?
Next you'll realise they only killed Beast because Singer was coming up :shifty:

Your sounding just a little bit crazy-conspiracy-theoryist.

Caduceus said:
Next you'll realise they only killed Beast because Singer was coming up :shifty:

Your sounding just a little bit crazy-conspiracy-theoryist.

It's not that, I'm just not going to put blind faith into Singer before I convince myself that Marvel would allow writers to write so that Singer's ideas are relevant. It's science.

Latest posts

Back