Ultimate X-Men #83 discussion (SPOILERS)

How disgusting were Ultimate Callisto's new powers? Loved it. Fantastic twist on her 616 mutations.

And why does everyone assume Cable is is the original Wolverine? Did you all forget that Cornelius had Sabretooth round up a chunk of Wolverflesh so he could make a new one?

Oh, and Psylocke!! Woo!

Last edited:
One question about this issue and the last - where the **** has Beast been? We bring him back and we don't see him anymore?

One question about this issue and the last - where the **** has Beast been? We bring him back and we don't see him anymore?
He'll pop up soon enough. That was just like a little teaser for now. I think it's fine. I don't too much of him already, but they'll be showing him in small doses before he fully shows up. I mean, he only showed up in #81. And #83 was the last issue out. It hasn't really been a while to really say, "Where the hell he's been?".

This issue was a little off - decent story, even though it wasn't a whole lot more than a big fight.

The art though...no likey. It looks....cheap. A lot of the faces look alike. And the colors are very bland.

Although I will say that I like Bishop looking older. Quite a bit older than with the previous artist(s).

Latest posts

Back