Ultimate X-Men Annual #2 preview

That Preview was enough to staple me as a bigger Ultimate Nightcrawler fan than I already am... Taking back Nightclawer to his Weapon X roots is what i've been waiting for since he joined the team during the New Mutants Arc... Wednesday is gonna be a good day... I can feel it.

Love Larocca's art. Fits the book just fine. So much better than the current artists.

Although I'm still not hyped on the book because of the writer. I really wish I could quit this book until he's gone........but I can't. Ugh... :x

Last edited:
Well Kirkman keeps his promises. Back in July 10th he said this when I asked him.

7) Oh and why is Rogue so childish sometimes? She has a pretty dark past in Ultimate...she was in Weapon X and the Brotherhood! So shouldn't her past haunt her at least a little?

It will. She's still very young, though. She's just 15.

Kinda the same thing with Nightcrawler but I'm just too happy with his issues with Colossus right now to care about his other feelings lol.

Read the Annual.

And it's nice to see Weapon X back. Even if it's only for a brief couple of pages.

Victor Von Doom said:
Love Larocca's art. Fits the book just fine. So much better than the current artists.

Although I'm still not hyped on the book because of the writer. I really wish I could quit this book until he's gone........but I can't. Ugh... :x

Yea i've been stuck on Larocca's art since he did Xtreme X-Men... But i think he's better when he teams with INK! for colors. And Kirkman isnt so bad... he's written the book fair enough so far.

Wow those were great. I was wondering when Kurt was gonna start using swords in UXM but I am so happy! God War and this will make my day tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wow. I think this is going to be the renewal of a beautiful friendship between me and UXM. Nightcrawler and Dazzler both rock, and the preview definitely leaves my mouth watering.

This is definitely the Annual I'm most looking forward to.

Zombipanda said:
Wow. I think this is going to be the renewal of a beautiful friendship between me and UXM. Nightcrawler and Dazzler both rock, and the preview definitely leaves my mouth watering.

This is definitely the Annual I'm most looking forward to.
Well all the other ones have already been sent out and everything man so of course its the one you are looking most forward too. :D

those pages have a very flashbacky feel to them don't they he's probably having a nightmare or something

did any of you read the CW:YA/RA preview? MARVEL BOY!!!! eeek i loved that mini i can't wait

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back