Ultimate X-Men CD-ROM

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
This is cheap as hell, but it looks like a legitimate release, so I thought I'd post it here.

It's 10 dollars. Free shipping, and it has copies (PDF, I'm assuming) of all the UXM issues including the Annual, through May. Impressive, eh?

Awesome team work, that.

But I thought I'd posted the link. my bad.

Last edited:
It looks like a legitimate release but i don't think marvel would sell themselves for so little. Is there anything on Marvel.com about it?

i seen it in a manhatten comic book store its legite they also have a cd named 40 years of x-men for 25 bucks i think it has uncanny xmen-1 -441 or soemthing

you can even print out the comic too if you want that what the guy at the store said !

I highly doubt that's legit the coverart alone makes me think its not legit just the way the complete comic book collection is written and if it was a cd there's no way it would be current. Its a bunch of scans that are put on a cd-rom in .cbz and .cbr format. Also at 10 bucks that's way to cheap for 70 comics it should be more like 50 or something. If you guys want to get the stuff illegally that's fine just don't give the pirates money for it the people that are selling this are thieves. You can just download the stuff off the new that's how I keep current while I wait for the trades to come out which I then buy. Not a comic book shop within any reasonable distance of my house.

Fenrir767 said:
I highly doubt that's legit the coverart alone makes me think its not legit just the way the complete comic book collection is written and if it was a cd there's no way it would be current. Its a bunch of scans that are put on a cd-rom in .cbz and .cbr format. Also at 10 bucks that's way to cheap for 70 comics it should be more like 50 or something. If you guys want to get the stuff illegally that's fine just don't give the pirates money for it the people that are selling this are thieves. You can just download the stuff off the new that's how I keep current while I wait for the trades to come out which I then buy. Not a comic book shop within any reasonable distance of my house.

:lol:

This is legal, there are others like it.

Besides, aren't you contradicting yourself by talking about illegal stuff, and then you downloading them? :lol:

Fenrir767 said:
the coverart alone makes me think its not legit
I'm bettin' that you didn't see the cover for the Ultimate X-Men TPB that came out the other month. 'Cuz you know...it's the same cover.

I meant the words that are written on the cover art the words complete comic collection look fake. Currently the only reason why I download the scans is I have no access to comic books at all. I'm out of the country. Also I could not find the X-men Cd at any well known distributors 10 bucks just seems far to cheap. Also if your gonna do something illegal don't give the bootleggers money at least that's my policy

Last edited:
Fenrir767 said:
I meant the words that are written on the cover art the words complete comic collection look fake. Currently the only reason why I download the scans is I have no access to comic books at all. I'm out of the country. Also I could not find the X-men Cd at any well known distributors 10 bucks just seems far to cheap. Also if your gonna do something illegal don't give the bootleggers money at least that's my policy
I can gurantee you that this isn't fake. And 10 too cheap? Would you like to pay like $50 instead? The other CDs like these cost around $40-50 because they contain over 400 issues. This barely has 70 issues in it. You don't think it can be the whole collection up to now? Why? It's been done plenty of times before.

Nothing here is illegal. I don't know what you're getting at with that.

Well I've been looking for the CD on any sort of well named site and on marvel.com as well and I can't find it.

Fenrir767 said:
Well I've been looking for the CD on any sort of well named site and on marvel.com as well and I can't find it.
Marvel don't really advertise these kinds of things on their own site. Not that I've seen anyways. And other sites may not even have it up yet.

its real geez also they came out with 40 years of avengers im buying them all on monday

Fenrir767 said:
that could be it. I just find it weird that its not on something like amazon.

That is strange. However, it could be an exclusive of some sort.

I looked though - it really does look legit.

I saw the Avengers and the Uncanny X-men ones up at Amazon. The Ultimate X-men one just seems to good to be true.

Wow. If this is legit and available in Australia it could be the perfect way to get on board Ultimate X-Men.

I have it, basicly is a pdf copy of scans of uxm 1-69 plus the first annual. cover, adds, and every thing. on the middle page you can even see staples.

a good value, only it only works good of you have a high resolution screen and can see the whole page at once, other wise you need to zoom in and scrolling all over the place is a hassle.

they did the same thing for ASM, FF, Avengers, and origional x men.

but like i said, don't buy it unless you have a good monitor or you are going to get migrains...

Guys, this is definately legit, the shop, Tales of the Wonder, is one of the most respectable online comic shops with connections to many comic creators.

Ultxon said:
Guys, this is definately legit, the shop, Tales of the Wonder, is one of the most respectable online comic shops with connections to many comic creators.
'Course its legit. Always was. :)

Latest posts

Back