Ultimate X-Men gets chopped & Ultimates 4 issue cancelled

Is this just still a rumor? I checked the first page and didn't see anything new...
Specifically about UXM and the Ults 4 page? Nothings been confirmed.

But it's very suspicious about UXM 'getting chopped' and one ultimate book getting canceled (which that part was confirmed in Wizard).

Specifically about UXM and the Ults 4 page? Nothings been confirmed.

But it's very suspicious about UXM 'getting chopped' and one ultimate book getting canceled (which that part was confirmed in Wizard).

and kirkman leaving the title.

Am I the only one who would find it funny if Loeb was actually a DC double agent, who ended his contract with DC to come over to Marvel---destroy their major products and then when the Ultimate/616 Universe was in shambles---he up and quits Marvel.

And then, not being worried about being sued for breach of contract because Loeb is sitting on a fat stack of money---Loeb returns to DC.

Laughing all the way?

....or maybe it's just me and the runaway imagination I have due to my recent onset of insomnia?

Loeb is. Hellooo. After Loeb, we'll see...if it's still around.

well, until Kirkman announced he was leaving, I'd always figured Loeb was just filling in for the one or two Ultimatum issues. I hadn't heard anything about him taking over the title.

[shudder]

Am I the only one who would find it funny if Loeb was actually a DC double agent, who ended his contract with DC to come over to Marvel---destroy their major products and then when the Ultimate/616 Universe was in shambles---he up and quits Marvel.

And then, not being worried about being sued for breach of contract because Loeb is sitting on a fat stack of money---Loeb returns to DC.

Laughing all the way?

....or maybe it's just me and the runaway imagination I have due to my recent onset of insomnia?
This could easily backfire.

I heard that Marvel just presented DC with a Bendis-infected blanket.

wtf, this guy is writing all the ultimate titles? you mean bendis is our only hope? let's hope he goes alias on spidey's ***.
Basically.

If Ultimates 3 is actually finished before Ultimatum starts, then he'll be doing UXM and UFF for 3 months and afterwards, whenever it starts, he'll do Ultimates 4 with McGuiness.

If an Ultimate title were to be cancelled, I'd prefer it to be Ultimates at this point. I'd rather they just do occasional mini series featuring the Ultimates, with different creative teams (much like the plan is now for U 3 & 4). At least then Loeb won't be writing it anymore.

If an Ultimate title were to be cancelled, I'd prefer it to be Ultimates at this point. I'd rather they just do occasional mini series featuring the Ultimates, with different creative teams (much like the plan is now for U 3 & 4). At least then Loeb won't be writing it anymore.

I agree. Completely. I'd rather it die than continue to be a steaming pile of ****.

Latest posts

Back