Ultimate Xorn...

I stopped reading New X-Men after the Morris run... i did get kinda wierded out about the Xorn mess but never got around to trying to read it... I'm just pissed that a 3rd rate mutant like that could kill of the Pheonix... Well back to the subject at hand... Xorn would be pretty cool to see him ultimized if you think about it but with that type of power Fury will be sure to recruit him no doubt. This leads me to believe if the X-Men get any more powerful mutants will Fury come to draft them as he attempted with Magician.

Last edited:
I also never read any New XMen after Morrison (I think it was Austen maybe? if so.....gross)..

I thought I knew what happened post Morrison, but this thread is confusing me. Im gonna go search the forums for a summary of this crap.

You know...without all the bull****. I could totally dig an Ultimate Xorn. Besides for a group about minorities they only have one...Storm. Xorn could add diversity to the X-Men (The Academy of Tomorrow has more diversity).

And Xorn would add a non-Pheonix based power house to the X-Men.

Ultimate MJ said:
I also never read any New XMen after Morrison (I think it was Austen maybe? if so.....gross)..

I thought I knew what happened post Morrison, but this thread is confusing me. Im gonna go search the forums for a summary of this crap.

It was Austen. Thats why i stopped.

Latest posts

Back