UltimateMarvel.net previews Ultimate Wolverine Vs. Hulk #2

Re: Ultimate Wolverine Vs. Hulk #2

Awesome!!

Is it just me or does Hulk's neck look a little "corded" on the fifth page?

Beautiful stuff.

Nice references to what happened in The Ultimates.

If I had to guess, it looks like this is going to be from Hulk's point of view as opposed to Wolverine's in the first issue.

But I've been mistaken in the past.

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
I'm beginning to think Damon can only tell stories through flashbacks.

This is Ultimate Hulk: Lost

:lol:

Ultimate Houde said:
I'm beginning to think Damon can only tell stories through flashbacks.

This is Ultimate Hulk: Lost

Bass said:
I can already imagine that each issue will be a boring, boring flashback fest. For example, I'm convinced #2 (perhaps #3) will be a flashback like this issue, but from Banner/Hulk's pov. We'll see why and how he ended up in Tibet. We'll see him create those disasters and so on. In fact, I can imagine #2 starting with Banner in the snowy mountains of Tibet, muttering to himself, throwing up, feeling so sick but he can't think why he feels so ill - then he remembers and we see him ripping Wolverine in half again and then Banner thinks to himself, and we go back in time and it ends in the same place as #1 did.

Look at the preview. I knew it.

I just hope #2 is as entertaining as #1 and it doesn't feel like a 'step backwards'.

I still love that cover.

That looks entertaining. As Bass said, yeah it will be pretty obvious in it's storytelling mode, but I can handle being led though obviously themed chapters if the story is strong enough.
Is it strong enough? I dunno.. I enjoyed the first issue as I would a 200AD story, it seems quite ridiculous, perhaps ultimately pointless, but on the whole a good ole yarn.

Waste of time

OK, so the art is cool to look at & all......but I'm gettung tired of spending $3 for a story that shipped 3 weeks late, then took me 2 minutes to read!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Latest posts

Back