Ultimates #11 & 12, Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed

I have a co-worker back in IL who is doing a new miniseries for Dark Horse. He's already done the art and script is done. Basically he's waiting on coloring.

From what he tells me....the inking and colors take the longest time. Especially nowadays when everyone colors digitally for that perfect fading look.

All this came from a discussion we were having on Ultimates' delays. He said its probably the artist and colorers. When you compare the coloring from the 90s....and the coloring from today. Its 2 totally different styles. The old colors look like some did the comic in crayons compared to the detail in today's colors.

nigma said:
maybe 12....but 11 WILL come out next week, otherwise i would have known today.....

I believe it too...Millar said it was at the printer. It rarely gets delayed at that point.

Yes, my local Comic shop's web page has Ultimates #11 on it for next week! :D

DIrishB said:
God I hope so. I'm positive #12 will be delayed further, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed we will indeed see #11 next week.
And it is. Nigma gets the news now before I post it on the weekends. So if he says it's not delayed, it won't be.

Dammit. I was really hoping for another delay.

This just sucks.

Latest posts

Back