Ultimates 2 #1 solicited for December!

E

Excelsior Club
Doesn't mean anything, really, until the book is on the shelves, but at least the solicitation is out.

ULTMTSV2001.jpg

ULTIMATES 2 #1
Written by Mark Millar
Pencils & Cover by Bryan Hitch
PART 1 (OF 5)
The ULTIMATES return in this BLOCKBUSTER first issue! It's been one year since they stopped an alien invasion, and now things get hard. New members, new costumes and 12 months of gossip to catch up on! Who's getting married? Who's divorced? Who's gone nuts since we last saw them? Why, just in this first arc we see Ultimate Hulk, the secret origin of Ultimate Thor, and we get a look at the entire Ultimate Universe as drawn by Bryan Hitch! It's guest-stars galore, with everyone from the X-Men, Daredevil, Captain Britain and even The Defenders. Why are you reading this? Go reserve a copy NOW!
32 PGS./MARVEL PSR+ …$2.99
UPC: 5960605504-00111
RETAILERS: See the Diamond Order Form for details on the special 50/50 sketch
variant!

Can't Wait

I wonder what new members will be joining and the new costumes will look like.

I just wonder how Daredevil's going to fit in there. He seems pretty set in Hell's Kitchin right now.

Maybe something happening in Electra will kick him out. I'm looking forward to this.

It doesn't say it here, but Millar has said there will also be a new logo for the book.

Well, I was going to pass this up, but now that I see all of this happening in the title, how could I? I, too, would like to know what the hell they are adding DD to the cast for... What's that about?

Also, do you think this will thin out the Ultimate X-Men cast? They are including in the list of cameos.

Caduceus said:
Maybe something happening in Electra will kick him out. I'm looking forward to this.

I thought that Electra was set in the past, setting up the Daredevil Electra characters like the first mini did.

I thought that Electra was set in the past, setting up the Daredevil Electra characters like the first mini did

Ultimate Elektra does occur in the past, immediately following Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra. Both series set up the characters of Daredevil and Elektra (and possibly others) as they are now.

Well, does that mean the last time we've seen DD in terms of continuity is back in Blockbuster? Like, are those two mini-series before the Blockbuster event in UXM?

Well if Ultimate Elektra is before Ultimate Elektra & Daredevil

It's not. It goes Ultimate Elektra & Daredevil, then Ultimate Elektra, then everything else. In fact, I think both series took place before much of the rest of the Ultimate universe.

It's not. It goes Ultimate Elektra & Daredevil, then Ultimate Elektra, then everything else. In fact, I think both series took place before much of the rest of the Ultimate universe.

Oh damn! Thats right, I forgot. Sorry, I was thinking wrong.
Sorry guys. :(

No prob, Ice.

Anyway, we're veering off-topic...

Well, with the Ultimates and the X-Men teaming up within the first arc, we can expect surprises with them, huh? They aren't the friendliest teams with one another.

In fact, I think both series took place before much of the rest of the Ultimate universe.

They mostly likely did. After all, at this point in the Elektra story, she's still not an assasin and he's still not wearing his red suit. Hopefully, those developments will be shown in Ultimate Elektra.

He could hope that these developments will be shown, seeing as that is one of the purposes of the series, but we saw what happened when they released UFF. It created a huge continuity error within the Ultimate Universe which has yet to be addressed properly by Marvel. And if Elektra and Fisk meet and interact in this series, then it is already screwed up because Fisk didn't know who she was in the pages of USM. So, unless you take Fisk as having dealt with so many faces that he forgets some of them, then continuity is messed up here as well. Marvel editors ain't too hot, are they?

Getting back on topic, I now kow why Daredevil will be showing up. The first arc is based on the Hulk and Bruce Banner's trial right, then Bruce is gonig to need a lawyer. Matt Murdock just happens to be a lawyer. Daredevil anyone?

ProjectX2 said:
Getting back on topic, I now kow why Daredevil will be showing up. The first arc is based on the Hulk and Bruce Banner's trial right, then Bruce is gonig to need a lawyer. Matt Murdock just happens to be a lawyer. Daredevil anyone?

DUDE!! That makes sense, but then why would the X-Men show up? Maybe theyre all friendly and shit now.So is Daredevil & Elektra a sure thing now. I mean are they part of Ultimate contunity Damn it this is the reason I dont have a girlfriend. Damn comic books. But what would life be without them.

I, like so many other fans, think Fury faked Beast's death. Beast will now be a member and maybe the X-Men will find out and make a suprise visit...

Latest posts

Back