Ultimates 2 #1 solicited for December!

No. I dont think Fury faked beast death's. There would have been no body. He would have said sorry the body was all broken into tiny pieces. I too would have liked to see Beast join the Ultimates but if Beast shows up I am so writing a letter to Marvel.

I don't actually know how he died. My library has only got the trades for 1,2,3 and 5. I only collect Ultimates and Ult. Spider-Man.

A missed shot from a Sentinel hit a pillar and the rubble crushed him. Beast's dead and dead for good as far as I am concerned.

Was that in the New Mutants arc?

Yeah, and the X-Men buried his body in their back-yard. So I don't think that Beast will somehow appear in the Ultimates. There's no way that Fury could have faked Beasts' death.

Well, there ARE ways, really. Sure, the real Beast was in Washington DC at the time of the attack, but we don't know for sure if that was our Beast up on the steps of the Capitol. Something a writer would pull on us. I really wouldn't mind Beast returning, as long as someone like Gwen doesn't return.

I really wouldn't mind Beast returning, as long as someone like Gwen doesn't return.

Ugh - I think that'd be worse.

UltimateE said:
I really wouldn't mind Beast returning, as long as someone like Gwen doesn't return.

Ugh - I think that'd be worse.

I love both characters, but I swear to god that if they do bring either of them back Im gonna write a letter to Marvel. Dead is dead. Like the other thread was saying

Well, there ARE ways, really. Sure, the real Beast was in Washington DC at the time of the attack, but we don't know for sure if that was our Beast up on the steps of the Capitol.

How would a writer be able to pull that off? There's still no way, that I think of, that Fury would be able to fake his death? Who would be able to pretend to be Beast? And remember that Jean scanned his mind. SO she would have noticed if that was not the real Beast.

icemastertron said:
Well, there ARE ways, really. Sure, the real Beast was in Washington DC at the time of the attack, but we don't know for sure if that was our Beast up on the steps of the Capitol.

How would a writer be able to pull that off? There's still no way, that I think of, that Fury would be able to fake his death? Who would be able to pretend to be Beast? And remember that Jean scanned his mind. SO she would have noticed if that was not the real Beast.

Agreed. That's just bad writing and, as I've said before, a cop out.

Have you guys noticed that they raised the price to $2.99? Plus, the rating is now PSR+!

And this is an ultimate book!

icemastertron said:
Have you guys noticed that they raised the price to $2.99? Plus, the rating is now PSR+!

And this is an ultimate book!

Well the Ultimates have always kinda been PSR+. Marvel also said that they were going to raise the price of Ultimates after the first volume

Well the Ultimates have always kinda been PSR+. Marvel also said that they were going to raise the price of Ultimates after the first volume

Really? Wow. I honestly never knew that. I guess it's due to the fact that I read the first volume off of my friend. I guess my rambling was pointless. Not a surprise to me.

Yeah, I mean Ultimates 6 kinda not for little kids and ULtiamtes 13 had PSR+

Knowing this, it makes me wish my parents were more concerned with what I'm reading. I've never looked that the rating and neither have my peeps. I might be messed up because of comics and no one will ever know! Arrrrggggg! Anyhow, I too noticed the price increase, but it doesn't matter to me cuz in Arkansas, they charge taxes on EVERYTHING you buy, so for me it was no biggie!

Well, comics are something that are just ignored but when a comic comes around like USM #65, something that I think everyone should hear, it will just go unread. Beats me up inside.

Latest posts

Back