Ultimates 2 #11 delayed even further - now scheduled for 5/24/06

Re: Ultimates 2 #11 delayed even further

Baxter said:
Never happen. As much as I'd like it to that'd be a little to close to the Ultimate Universe being in synch. They've got 4 titles to work with, so it'd be too damn hard to ever happen.

It'd be like a page out of each book. The X-Men and Fantastic Four get done with their story that has nothing to do with The Ultimates and at the end of the issue they're like, "what's going on..." Then the following issue occurs post Ultimates #13. That's how it should run with the exception of Spider-Man, I'd like to see an entire issue dealing with a high school on terrorist alert.

TheManWithoutFear said:
It'd be like a page out of each book. The X-Men and Fantastic Four get done with their story that has nothing to do with The Ultimates and at the end of the issue they're like, "what's going on..." Then the following issue occurs post Ultimates #13. That's how it should run with the exception of Spider-Man, I'd like to see an entire issue dealing with a high school on terrorist alert.
I think I needed a sarcasm tag on some of that...

Maybe they should have Hitch stop doing all these damn varient covers, and get his real work done.

****ing asshats

So what you're saying is, Ultimates 2 and Ultimates 3 are going to be running concurrently. :roll: Well, that should be fun at least. Two Ultimates titles a month, right?

Zombipanda said:
So what you're saying is, Ultimates 2 and Ultimates 3 are going to be running concurrently. :roll: Well, that should be fun at least. Two Ultimates titles a month, right?
Never. Marvel won't release Ultimates 3 until Ultimates 2 is finished.

Ice said:
Never. Marvel won't release Ultimates 3 until Ultimates 2 is finished.

It was a joke, son. ;) Sorry. I always forget how badly that translates over the internet.

But all jokes aside, by the time Ultimates 2 ends, Loeb and Joe Mad will already have the completed copies of their Ultimates run sitting in a stack at Marvel offices, and be moving on to different projects, so at least we won't have to worry about a delay with volume 3.

Zombipanda said:
But all jokes aside, by the time Ultimates 2 ends, Loeb and Joe Mad will already have the completed copies of their Ultimates run sitting in a stack at Marvel offices, and be moving on to different projects, so at least we won't have to worry about a delay with volume 3.
That's what people thought with the break in between Ultimates Vol. 1 & 2. And now look.

Let's see if Marvel has learned their lesson, though I doubt it. I still hope. :(

But both Volume 1 and Volume 2 were written by the same guys. Undoubtedly, Loeb and Mad know how 2 is going to end. So hopefully Marvel has them in a secret bunker deep underneath the Mojave desert churning these babies out.

Lynx said:
So. . .Ultimates 2 #13 should come out about a week after Ultimates 3 #1 then?

Sounds good.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Oh well...Ultimates and delays are like Peanut Butter and Jelly...they go hand in hand.

Ultimate Warrior said:
Newsarama has posted a list of shipping changes as of 04-26-06 and one thing that stood out was this:

Ultimates 2 #11: 05/10/06 - 05/24/06

Umm...by the way, does that mean it'll ship somewhere between May 10 and 24, or is it changing from shipping on May 10 to the 24?

EDIT: Nevermind...May 24 it is.

Last edited:

Was Pearl Harbour late? No.

Was D Day late? No.

Was the day Bush picked up his hooker late? No.

Victor Von Doom said:
Nobody outdances VVD............nobody.
mchammer1ui.gif
I don't think so!
hitlartime.gif

Wanna know why ultimates 2 #11 is delayed even further even though marvel dosen't bother to give us an explnation. Here is why it is delayed; HITCH IS DOING A VARIENT COVER FOR WOLVERINE ORIGINS #2!!!!! FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO VARIENTS MARVEL. HERE'S A HINTTO WHO CAN DO YOUR VARIENT COVERS FOR YOU: DOES JOHN CASSADY RING A BELL??????:evil:

Last edited:
a fan said:
Wanna know why ultimates 2 #11 is delayed even further even though marvel dosen't bother to give us an explnation. Here is why it is delayed; HITCH IS DOING A VARIENT COVER FOR WOLVERINE ORIGINS #2!!!!! FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO VARIENTS MARVEL. HERE'S ADVICE TO SOMEONE WHO CAN DO YOUR VARIENT COVERS FOR YOU: DOES JOHN CASSADY RING A BELL??????:evil:
One cover won't make someone give a delay to the book. Especially a delay like this.

Again, I assume its because Ultimates 2 is now 13 issues, so things might have been changed from 11 and 12 so it all fits right going from #11-#13. Honestly, and seriously, it's the best explanation one can come up with.

Or we could do a Nurhachi and blame DC.

Victor Von Doom said:
Screw Crazy Legs Hitler....

You wanna battle??? You got it...check it--

teddybreaks0ha.gif
Kanye?!

moonmaster said:
I don't think so!
hitlartime.gif
Wonder where ya got that pic :roll: