• Yes

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 26 35.6%

• Total voters

Lithium

Well, seeing as we will finally be seeing the end Hitch and Millar's phenomenal run on one of the best comics to come out in the past few years, and the fact that there wasn't a thread for this yet, what do you guys think? Will Ultimates 2 #13, the final issue, be worth the incredibly long delays and wait, or will it be a flop?

Last edited:
I think it's a flop. The latter half of Ultimates 2 is just superhero wrestling. :(

Last edited:
Personally I think that despite the delays bringing it down the second volume of the Ultimates hasn't failed to deliver with every panel of every page, and I for one cannot wait to see how it concludes. The art and story have always been top-notch and to me it will be well worth the wait to finally see my favorite series' conclusion.

True, on the day it comes out, it'll probably suffer because of the delays. I feel like in the long run, we're not going to remember it for the delays. We're going to remember it for the story, and that will make it worth the wait.

I think it's a flop. The latter half of Ultimates 2 is just superhero wrestling. :(

Sunday, At the Latveria dome

The World title is up for Grabs That Champion Captain America Faces Iron man inside a 20 foot high Steel Cage.

At this point, I don't really care. I'm sure I'll pick it up, and the U2 HC, but . . .I really don't give a damn anymore.

There's no way this'll be worth the wait. Even if it's a fantastic issue, it still won't be. There's no excuse for it to take this long. It's a ****ing comicbook.

Bah!

No you're thinking of Ultimate Muscle (please tell me other people liked this :lol: )

I think at this point it's like the Seinfeld finale. It doesn't matter how good it is, because the buildup has been so great it could never live up to the hype.

I think at this point it's like the Seinfeld finale. It doesn't matter how good it is, because the buildup has been so great it could never live up to the hype.

It all comes back to Seinfeld with you huh?

But E's got a point.

But that was the joke. :p

Eh, I don't really care just as long as it looks pretty. It's not like Ultimates was ever really a monthly title.

Although I do remember getting excited when I read somewhere that they thought they would be able to come out with a new issue every month... :x

Last edited:
Then why bother picking up the single issue and hardcover? :?

I guess I should have said I'm not anticipating it anymore. I'll probably read it at the shop just for closure, but I'm not excited about it anymore.

As for the Hardcover. . .well, that's just because The Ultimates is one of the best series ever and I'd like it for re-reading. But, the question wasn't "Was Ultimates 2 worth the wait?", it was "Is Ultimates 2 #13 worth the wait?".

Latest posts

Back