Ultimates 2 #3 Speculations

jtg3885 said:
There's no conclusive proof that Daredevil will appear, unless you're just thinking of Matt and the Devil as one person. I assume he'll be there in his role as a lawyer, quite possibly on the prosecution. Justice be done and all that.

I don't, someone said it said Daredevil somewhere and officially Marvel put Matt Murdock. Does anyone like my idea about Fury appearing in Hell's Kitchen to ask Daredevil if Matt Murdock will help them. It would make a cool scene.

And no waaaaaaay is he going to be on the prosecution.

Dude, the man killed 852 innocent civilians while in the form of the Hulk. I can't see Matt Murdock defending what's essentially, if you compare this to the real world, the largest single mass murderer in written history.

And Apostle, would it kill you to turn on the spell-checker? Jesus.

And that's a shade of grey I don't see someone who goes hunting down people to deliver his own brand of justice recognizing.

i don't see Ultimate Hulk with any group at all. But i dont see him dying either.
So i guess it will be a trial where Matt defends Bruce Banner nad when he gets the sentence he start to get mad, turn into the hulk and escape.
Thor could start the defenders in Europe i guess, maybe with Captain Brittain.
And i think Loki will be pretty cool if they do him without the Horns.

Captain Britain, Italy, and Spain appear in an issue separate from the Defenders. Issue 4 vs. Issue 6. I assume the foreign captains factor into things when the Ultimates pursue Thor overseas.

jtg3885 said:
And that's a shade of grey I don't see someone who goes hunting down people to deliver his own brand of justice recognizing.

ugh....

ok jtg... Bruce Banner is 100% innocent. Matt Murdock is and always will be, no matter what universe he's in, one of the most intelligent guys who doesn't have a superpowered mind. He will know the Hulk and Banner are the same person but not the same. This is the exact reason a character like Matt Murdock will take on this trial. Read your Daredevil my friend...

Considering he's sorta a boil on the ass of the UU in terms of significance, I haven't wasted money on acquiring either the issues or the trades of Ultimate D&E.

Alright then genius, who would Murdock hold responsible for the mass murder of 852 innocent civilians due to a man CONSCIOUSLY injecting himself with a serum that would turn him into the Hulk?

Latest posts

Back